Georgia game at Ibrox

1320Lichtie

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So you moan about me not answering questions when I actually did, and then I ask you the easiest question of the lot, and you can't answer it?

Who iw your teuact junior team then have to say do not know to many

Typo error sad sack go play with the tractors

1. Sad sack really?

2. You have still failed to answer my questions despite you complaining I didn't answer yours which I did

3. You don't speak scots you just speak shit

1. Sad sack really?

2. You have still failed to answer my questions despite you complaining I didn't answer yours which I did

3. You don't speak scots you just speak shit

1 Sad sack suites you coming on line looking for a argument

2 You never asked me any questions apart from about Tayport that was replied to

3 Scots is a langwage on its own

1 Sad sack suites you coming on line looking for a argument

2 You never asked me any questions apart from about Tayport that was replied to

3 Scots is a langwage on its own

1. I didn't come on for an argument, you asked why smaller stadiums meant better and I responded

2. Yes I did, and you didn't reply either, after making yourself out to be a junior football oracle you later claimed to not know many junior teams

3. Language*, and you aren't even speaking scots, just misspelling countless words

1. I didn't come on for an argument, you asked why smaller stadiums meant better and I responded

2. Yes I did, and you didn't reply either, after making yourself out to be a junior football oracle you later claimed to not know many junior teams

3. Language*, and you aren't even speaking scots, just misspelling countless words

1 You failed to tell my why Ibrox was and is the better stadium its not and even Rangers fans know this Celtic is bigger and louder

2 I do not make myself sound like any oracle about football at any level.its something you learn more knowledge about every week and flows not set in stone

3 I am misspelling words down to being dyslexic and do speak Scots a accepted language of low land Scotland were I come from

1 You failed to tell my why Ibrox was and is the better stadium its not and even Rangers fans know this Celtic is bigger and louder

2 I do not make myself sound like any oracle about football at any level.its something you learn more knowledge about every week and flows not set in stone

3 I am misspelling words down to being dyslexic and do speak Scots a accepted language of low land Scotland were I come from

1. I did answer, look back and you'll see, and you also replied with a failed insult and failed to accept that bigger doesn't always make better

2. You started saying junior is where you learn the game and made yourself out to know a lot about it, but now are claiming you actually don't

3. Being dyslexic doesn't make you speak Scots, its just typing and countlessly misspelling words.

1 Nowhere did you say who your junior team is

2 I never claimed anything of the sort apart from gaining a love of the sport

3 Clearly your pretty special to have actually typed what you just have about dyslexia and Scots being connected.you have my full sympathy

1 Nowhere did you say who your junior team is

2 I never claimed anything of the sort apart from gaining a love of the sport

3 Clearly your pretty special to have actually typed what you just have about dyslexia and Scots being connected.you have my full sympathy

You've just ignored all my points and made up your own therefore I can conclude you are a complete zoomer bye

You've just ignored all my points and made up your own therefore I can conclude you are a complete zoomer bye

You do not have any and as I suspect have never been to any of the Glasgow teams and experienced a full house if you think Ibrox is louder

You do not have any and as I suspect have never been to any of the Glasgow teams and experienced a full house if you think Ibrox is louder

I've been to Ibrox and Celtic Park about 15 times each and Ibrox is nicer

Archived