Worst Shirt Sponsor

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I responded to that once I'd read it, which I did from the top of the page after someone posted about it 20 minutes before my post.If my thoughts on Wonga were anything to do with our sponsor, I would've replied to you thrashing around for a point when you were greeting about it on a Hibs thread. Champ.

Sure you would've, champ.

Strongbow comment - 16/06/14

SSI - 27/06/14

Guilt RIPPLING out of the Hibernian fans.

Using gambling as an example just to ease the guilty conscience as well.

Don't worry SSI, It's no your fault Hibernian are morally bankrupt. :(

Wasn't that logo banned by either the Football League or the FA? They had to replace it with a plain font - and get rid of the dripping blood effect - and the tag line "rest in peace" also had to go. I think :unsure2:

I'm pretty certain this lot sponsored a Scottish team in the early 90s but it suffered for those reasons. I heard from a Swindon fan the other day-they were dropped by Samsung and will be sporting the words "Imagine Cruising" on their shirts this year! :blink:

I'm pretty certain this lot sponsored a Scottish team in the early 90s but it suffered for those reasons. I heard from a Swindon fan the other day-they were dropped by Samsung and will be sporting the words "Imagine Cruising" on their shirts this year! :blink:

Manchester Road it is then., Actually I knew Samsung was dropping them as my son's mate is on the coaching staff there and had promised my son a telly with the price being based on his club discount only to be told, oops contract is coming to an end forget it.

Who the hell approved the new sponsor on the Swansea kit? Worst I seen in a while.

large-swn15_away_jsy.jpg

for all I know that could say "Swansea stayed up. GIRFUY Vincent Tan" in Chinese script...

Wow... that Hibs strip and sponsor logo. :(

The logo aside it would actually be a good old school goalie shirt or an away kit for someone else.

But without the capped sleeves it's just not A Hibs shirt. It would be like Celtic playing in Stripes not hoops. Or that dreadful number that Arsenal had a few seasons back with just a hint of white on the sleeve.

It's not quite as much of a travesty as our "Ajax" style experiment though

Archived