Worst Shirt Sponsor

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

BERNARD HUNTER CRANE HIRE (Cowdenbeath in the Levein days)

Gordon Williamson Therapy Clinic (Shire)

Ramsay Ladders (Forfar, for about 20 years)

Reekie Motors Cupar (East Fife)

Bervie Chipper (Montrose- great chippy, mind)

Duck Bay Marina (old Clydebank)

Was it no Angus Williamson? pretty sure Elgin had a Gordon Williamson sponsor some time back though.

Have to agree with the OP,that badge ruins a good strip.Dedicating it to those who helped save the club is admirable but they should have stuck a smaller version of the badge on one of the sleeves.

Have to agree with the OP,that badge ruins a good strip.Dedicating it to those who helped save the club is admirable but they should have stuck a smaller version of the badge on one of the sleeves.

There's a long tradition of clubs using the away shirt for unconventional and generally ill advised experiments so this is hardly unique.

post-12982-0-00098000-1402614949.jpg

Accies 1986-87. I remember no one knowing who the hell Glassbern were

post-12982-0-90890200-1402614984.jpg

f**k WetWetWet sponsoring Clydebank- Forth Wanderers got the far superior Gun to sponsor them a few seasons ago!

The further you drop down the leagues the smaller the companies get and the poorer the shirt sponsor logo gets. I'm sure we're all thankful for these companies putting their money into our clubs but on the flip side a bad sponsorship logo can ruin a shirt.

My award for this season's most embarrassingly bad sponsorship logo goes to Hearts:

mZiqs1f.png

Just look at it, as if someone has let a child loose with MS Paint.

'The Foundation' means everything to us. Having 'The Foundation' logo on our kit next season is a glorious piece of history for Heart Of Midlothian Football Club.

black+death+vodka+Kabarxsepakbola+Inilah

Scarborough's sponsor's few years ago

Wasn't that logo banned by either the Football League or the FA? They had to replace it with a plain font - and get rid of the dripping blood effect - and the tag line "rest in peace" also had to go. I think :unsure2:

'The Foundation' means everything to us. Having 'The Foundation' logo on our kit next season is a glorious piece of history for Heart Of Midlothian Football Club.

Still ruins an otherwise nice away kit.

Archived