Pre-season Friendlies

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

turn up on Tuesday if you like and watch the groundsman sit about doing feck all cut the grass but yesterday's City v Dumbarton programme has the game down for Wednesday 9th...

The Lowland league Champions begin their warm up to the retention by taking on 1 of the top SPFL 2 sides tonight.

Ko 7.30 but come along earlier if you fancy a pint in our newly furnished O'Grady snug bar area, which is being unveiled by yours truly at 6.45 with a scissors ribbon cutting ceremony* get in early to get a front row seat & watch me pour the 1st ever Ainslie Park pint.

Grimbo

* weather dependent.

The Lowland league Champions begin their warm up to the retention by taking on 1 of the top SPFL 2 sides tonight.

Ko 7.30 but come along earlier if you fancy a pint in our newly furnished O'Grady snug bar area, which is being unveiled by yours truly at 6.45 with a scissors ribbon cutting ceremony* get in early to get a front row seat & watch me pour the 1st ever Ainslie Park pint.

Grimbo

* weather dependent.

Any idea on how much it will be to get in tonight and if a programme is being issued.

Grimbo

* weather dependent.

Is yer wallet also being officially opened? Those white fivers must be worth a bob or two by now!

Not 100% sure, but I reckon £5 and no.

Sounds about right. £3 concs. no programme, we can't get a new programme maker since the awful debacle about us coming so far behind WW in the programme stakes. ^_^

Grimbo

It it's at Gannochy then FK9 4LA- pitch is behind the sports centre in the University Campus. If it's at Forthbank that's Stirling Albion's ground so FK7 7UJ. If it's on a back pitch in the middle of nowhere you're on your own...

It it's at Gannochy then FK9 4LA- pitch is behind the sports centre in the University Campus. If it's at Forthbank that's Stirling Albion's ground so FK7 7UJ. If it's on a back pitch in the middle of nowhere you're on your own...

I think the postcode for the 3rd pitch is FK1 NEL?

Sorry mam, it was just a joke, I know I shouldn't swear on the sabbath.

Grimbo

Very poor show Grim. You know there should be a numeral in second half of post code too...

Sorry Sir, I thought it was a continental 7. may I be excused now, I've got this terrible cold coming on.

Grimbo

There's the dilemma. Which one is any use to me on Wednesday? Anyone from Stirling confirm the venue?

Archived