Euroscot Central League Cup

BANKIEBILL

Well here it is ... the biggest game of the year. The Central League Cup Final ... :)

Hopefully a decent game - last of the season and a chance for both teams to kick on and finish the season in style ... any thoughts ??

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Take this game in, really enjoyed watching the Bankies style of play, they play nice footy.

Cumbernauld are no mugs either, seen them a few times this season, a bit hot and cold. I do rate the baldy number 8, a fine player.

No fence sitting.

Bankies for me.

Not sure any new signing can play bankiebear. I'm sure the rules say otherwise, I could be wrong though. Tight game I think like most cup finals

AFAIK signed from ams allowed, no reinstatements or from other junior club can play. Bankies match sec is spot on.

If it improves their side I don't see why he wouldn't play. Just a kick in the teeth to the other players but that's football. I suppose clydebank main two are McPherson and McElroy? The two quoted going senior.

AFAIK signed from ams allowed, no reinstatements or from other junior club can play. Bankies match sec is spot on.

That is correct, as long as the amateur player concerned has not played junior this season for any other club.

McElroy has been hot n cold all season but on his game he's brilliant n archie has had his best season not just his goals but his overall game has improved if they do leave good luck 2 them we will get someone else in. Mon the papers 2-0

Gutted I can't make it myself.

The two mentioned are Bankies main goal threat but I like both full backs too, Patterson has had a very good season. Not sure who's available or if anyone on holiday but Tommy Martin on his game is a matchwinner for me, if he is used the right way and passing and moving forward with the ball instead of sideways. One of the unfortunate things about the 4--2-3-1 system I feel.

Of course you do! I was on the thread at the same time as you of course i was going to reply quick.

Least you know how to use google ha.

Archived