Clear out at Kilsyth

Kilsyth Coyle

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Franny Kelly from Kilsyth to linlithgow

Gary Kelly from camelon to Kilsyth.

Think franny was going to camelon until Danny's appointment to the rose.

Fran Kelly has NOT signed for anyone; he is currently in Dominican Republic and nothing will happen until he returns.

A hear Waters & Mcpeake are the others that are staying. Kelly going to Lithgie and the rest not offered terms. The new assistant manager Kev Mcbride is also a player, left back I beleive and his brother a striker has also signed. Nicky Prentice from B-Watch21s has also signed along with Joe Barclay . Talks ongoing with many others I beleive.

Nicky Prentice is a cracking prospect.prospect. I saw him a few times with C.B.A.,including a M.O.M. performance in their Scottish final win.The laddie will go senior,well done Kilsyth in a good signing.

aye!! Lol happy marches!!:)

Franny has confirmed on his Facebook that he signed with Lithgie last night. 5 years at Kilsyth and got better every year, and was player of the year for the last 2. Still only 26 and has been senior with Alloa when he was younger, before moving into the Juniors with Arthurlie, before a transfer to Kilsyth. Good luck Franny and I'm sure he'll do well.

Wright seemed not a bad player anytime I've been over at Camelon. Seen him a couple of times last season and looked fairly steady. A sensible signing by the sounds of it, if it's going to happen!

Any news on the other Camelon player, Gary Kelly coming our way????

Seems we've signed a guy Michael futon,same guy played with rob Roy n a few other clubs ? Ball player if a mind right,but used to float in an out of games a lot.

Thought he was talking a back "seat" from the game? Is he your only signing "sofa"?!! ????

Archived