West Transfer Thread

White Star

Whitletts Victoria have signed ex Ligar trio, Martin Reynolds, Ally McInnes and James Cuthbertson. Rikki Hanvey has also returned to the club after 2 seasons at Cumnock, George Wallace from Hurlford Thistle Ams and Jim Wilson returns for a second spell from Netherthird Ams

Dont do it Jim !!

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Whitletts Victoria have signed ex Ligar trio, Martin Reynolds, Ally McInnes and James Cuthbertson. Rikki Hanvey has also returned to the club after 2 seasons at Cumnock, George Wallace from Hurlford Thistle Ams and Jim Wilson returns for a second spell from Netherthird Ams

Some good signings Terry!

Really hope they push on now and get promotion which is priority this year. Mon the Vics!

Arthurlie have added Connor McGlinchey to the squad today. Conner can play either full back or in midfield and spent last season with Peterhead and was part of the squad who won the League 2 title.

Like the look of this guy, great engine . Should be a great addition to the Arthurlie ranks.

If Arthurlie can get Merriman fit and stop Barr from pissing around, they might be able to do something this season. Decent team assembled.

So far Richie is looking good and seems relaxed and happy. Merriman has had a few run outs and has been looking good but tweaked his groin against the Thistle boys, so no chances taken with him as he doesn't want to aggravate it. We are looking confident and playing some really good stuff but we wont really know until the league games start.

So far Richie is looking good and seems relaxed and happy. Merriman has had a few run outs and has been looking good but tweaked his groin against the Thistle boys, so no chances taken with him as he doesn't want to aggravate it. We are looking confident and playing some really good stuff but we wont really know until the league games start.

if use can keep it tight at the back then I think use will have a really good season use have a really good strike force I wouldn't mind any of ur strikers tbh

if use can keep it tight at the back then I think use will have a really good season use have a really good strike force I wouldn't mind any of ur strikers tbh

Aye mate that has been our problem in the past. To be fair though our backline were superb in our league run in and were the main reason we survived. Hopefully kick on and show a bit of form but not an easy start with Medda our first game.

Archived