West Transfer Thread

White Star

Christ almighty go away for a bit come back and ithe funny season is in full swing. Jesso you would think Wilson was Paolo Maldini or something ffs . Decent junior player for sure but what's all the fuss about , Kilbirnie pushed the boat out a bit paid £1700 for him and that's that.

Pollok will pay excellent money for super 1st , decent money for premier , and nowhere near what they did a few years back , simple really.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hear Pollok have agreed a fee for a Linlithgow midfielder but he is reluctant to go as he doesn't want to drop down a league. Comin west but more likely to come to a top league team .

Sounds like Steven Meechan , interesting to see where he ends up

Confirmed new signings at Petershill

Stephen McDonald (Blantyre Vics)

Ryan Tiffney (Albion Rovers)

Robert Wright (Ashfield)

Kieran Daw (East Kilbride FC)

Chris Barr (Blocharn Star)

Barry McGowan (Thorniewood United)

Jordan Kennedy (Milngavie Wanderers)

Jason Elliott (Campsie Black Watch)

Andy McLay (Glasgow Harp)

Looks like a rebuilding job for you guys next season peasy , similar to what you did a few season back bringing in a host of younger unknown guys if memory serves me right who all did really well for you.

Gary Whyte, Chris Walker, Andy Cross, Sean McKenna, Gary McStay, Jack Marriott and possibly Peter McMahon, remain at SBA for next season.

Good bit of business by shotts all those guys stood out against us at end of the season.

Pollok re-sign Taz and Gary Wild.

Surprised Taz stayed at pollok , should do really well next season in super 1st.

I was thinking the same Brian, Kilbirnie fans are creaming their boxers over this lad Wilson. They will need more than him if they have to improve from their disappointing season.

Don't get me wrong anytime i have seen him decent player very decent just some carry on . Bit harsh saying kilbirnie had a disappointing season , i would of settled for season they had !

This is what last seasons relegation does to brian. :lol:

Aye got the shakes now after a wee breakdown and can't stop pressing the fecking quote button

Don't get me wrong anytime i have seen him decent player very decent just some carry on . Bit harsh saying kilbirnie had a disappointing season , i would of settled for season they had !

Not really harsh when their fans where expecting to be higher up the league table and challenging for cups.

Not really harsh when their fans where expecting to be higher up the league table and challenging for cups.

cups were very very disappointing granted, league survival was always the main objective, I'm sure we will be looking to go beyond the early rounds in the Scottish this year

Christ almighty go away for a bit come back and ithe funny season is in full swing. Jesso you would think Wilson was Paolo Maldini or something ffs . Decent junior player for sure but what's all the fuss about , Kilbirnie pushed the boat out a bit paid £1700 for him and that's that.ohhh no they didn't.

Pollok will pay excellent money for super 1st , decent money for premier , and nowhere near what they did a few years back , simple really.

Christ almighty go away for a bit come back and ithe funny season is in full swing. Jesso you would think Wilson was Paolo Mald'ini or something ffs . Decent junior player for sure but what's all the fuss about , Kilbirnie pushed the boat out a bit paid £1700 for him and that's that.

first things first Brian nobody making fuss or anything over any player.. Ladeside fans hope Wilson will do good job for us but anytime ave seen him well I think we got a good yin.. Second thing. Full of shit thinking we pushed any boat out but that's your usual thinking you know more than. You do!!

haha our fans expected nothingI we hoped for what we got and you well know it mate!! Put the pole away.. Consolidation! And crossed fingers for a cup run was our aim.. Come back when you win something without buying it or paying off referee's

haha our fans expected nothingI we hoped for what we got and you well know it mate!! Put the pole away.. Consolidation! And crossed fingers for a cup run was our aim.. Come back when you win something without buying it or paying off referee's

Haha aye we bought the Scottish as it's that easy, wonder why me££a wasn't able to do it? We beat big spenders Kilbirnie to win the super 1st without buying it. And few of yir fans where predicting top 3 finish ginger and that's a fact.

first things first Brian nobody making fuss or anything over any player.. Ladeside fans hope Wilson will do good job for us but anytime ave seen him well I think we got a good yin.. Second thing. Full of shit thinking we pushed any boat out but that's your usual thinking you know more than. You do!!

What's the problem here. You should be pleased your club went that little bit further to secure a player.You guys need a few good signings and your management team know that, that's why they pulled out all the stops to get Wilson, no big deal nothing to get wound up about.

What's the problem here. You should be pleased your club went that little bit further to secure a player.You guys need a few good siegnings and your management team know that, that's why they pulled out all the stops to get Wilson, no big deal nothing to get wound up about.

the problem is your talking shite again as Wilson's brother has stated publicly on this forum. We didn't go any further than the other 2 teams. Like I said to you.. Think you know more than you do.. I'd just worry about your team

Haha aye we bought the Scottish as it's that easy, wonder why me££a wasn't able to do it? We beat big spenders Kilbirnie to win the super 1st without buying it. And few of yir fans where predicting top 3 finish ginger and that's a fact.

well I never heard one of our fans say top 3 finish mate.. Big spenders shit again haha.. Cracking me up with that mate. Is everyone obsessed with what teams spend on here.. If folk really want I could get on to a few sources and list spending of clubs in top league. Outwith wages cause nobody really knows full extent of that and who wants to unless the players on mega bucks and playing shite.. Yes you bought the cup.. How else can you explain flying to top of junior football from the abyss. Hamilton tarmac that's how. And I have zero grievances with it mate. I only wish we had a backer like so

Archived