Hibernian 2014/2015 season thread.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can't wait till the next derby to argue over who has the better cakes :lol:

We've had plenty practice throughout our recent Administration so Hibs might be onto another loser there.....

;)

I imagine that as soon as John Collins saw the words "good pace" on Alan O'Brien's wiki he was immediately on the phone

James Collins is an absolute cert. "He's scored some goals in league 1? Must be good. £200k. Three year deal" :rolleyes:

We could do with at least three players in this week, with hopefully Heff and OTJ getting to f**k. Not really sure there will be all that many changes now though.

James Collins is an absolute cert. "He's scored some goals in league 1? Must be good. £200k. Three year deal" :rolleyes:

We could do with at least three players in this week, with hopefully Heff and OTJ getting to f**k. Not really sure there will be all that many changes now though

No doubt we will wait until deadline day :(

We could do a lot worse than PnB's own SodjeSixteenIncher as a defensive back-up.

Don't get me wrong, whenever I used to play with him he was slow as f**k and had almost no ability on the ball whatsoever, but he was pretty good at sending anything that came towards him like a football or a human being back in the other direction. Pretty much like Michael Nelson but probably cheaper.

We could do a lot worse than PnB's own SodjeSixteenIncher as a defensive back-up.

Don't get me wrong, whenever I used to play with him he was slow as f**k and had almost no ability on the ball whatsoever, but he was pretty good at sending anything that came towards him like a football or a human being back in the other direction. Pretty much like Michael Nelson but probably cheaper.

You what Sad-GIF_1.gif

I know we need a striker but we could do no better than sign Eoin Doyle (poster).

He can run fast, good touch with the ball, can pass well but he is lazy and always tired.

You what Sad-GIF_1.gif

JK m8 you were qual.

I know we need a striker but we could do no better than sign Eoin Doyle (poster).

He can run fast, good touch with the ball, can pass well but he is lazy and always tired.

Sounds like me, apart from the bit about being fast and having a good touch and pass.

and can't score that often

Was that a "lol, you don't get your hole" comment from a 14 year old? Dinnae mate.

it wasn't. it was a double entendre. meant as a sincere lighthearted joke.

Fair enough. Me and ED go slat hunting bi-monthly and the boy is an industrial level shagger tbh.

Archived