Hibernian 2014/2015 season thread.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She a good player?

Blowjob a win - bonus type system maybe?

If that kind of bonus scheme was avialable instead of a win bonus maybe less clubs would be in admin

Got to think of the bigger picture

If that kind of bonus scheme was avialable instead of a win bonus maybe less clubs would be in admin

Got to think of the bigger picture

If Mourinho could talk the Chelsea physio into such a system he wouldn't need to spend more of The Russians cash

The only prediction guarenteed for this season is that Hearts fans will live on this thread....

Haven't heard of too many rumours on the transfer front, one thing I would be sure of is this will be a completly different experience to the last diddy league campaign , wonderful football played back then and some good times, Butcher will fill the team with workmanlike types,may not be that pleasing on the eye but will get the job done (hopefully :unsure: )...in Tel we trust.. :thumsup2:thumsup2:thumsup2

I think we will win the league. I really do.

It's truly impossible to say although I admire your optimism ,Terry is building a team pretty much from scratch so until we see who he brings in it's hard to say, play offs will do me.

I hear your STs were selling at £405 before Hamilton got their hands on yous. What price are they now?

My mate spent over £400 on his. After relegation he asked if there would be a reduction in the price. He got laughed at.

My mate spent over £400 on his. After relegation he asked if there would be a reduction in the price. He got laughed at.

I'm gonna buy a ST (even at £405). Not sure whether to keep my own seat in the West Stand or move over to the East.

Move to the East if you seen us go down in the West. Fresh start required. I'm going West.

I've had my seat in the West since the 2004/05 season. Great view of the pitch but it's shit for atmosphere.

Hibs are to nice a club. We are too sentimental to huddies that play for us. I think we should aim to be the most hated club in the UK. It would be a money spinner. Our away end would be full of people, if we became some sort of ultra hated team. We could get Di Canio as our manager, sign Nile Ranger, that other fella that beats up women. Instead of Section 43, a Westboro Baptist section. Instead of kids kicking balls at halftime, a halftime hate sermon and a singalong with Nick Griffin. Total money spinner.

Hibs are to nice a club. We are too sentimental to huddies that play for us. I think we should aim to be the most hated club in the UK. It would be a money spinner. Our away end would be full of people, if we became some sort of ultra hated team. We could get Di Canio as our manager, sign Nile Ranger, that other fella that beats up women. Instead of Section 43, a Westboro Baptist section. Instead of kids kicking balls at halftime, a halftime hate sermon and a singalong with Nick Griffin. Total money spinner.

You could also do a MK Dons and franchise a well beloved football institution- take over a bankrupt The Rangers, move them somewhere else and call them Hibernian Feeder Club- that would only get hatred in the press though, it may make the rest of Scottish football chuckle.

Thought you did that already what with Griffiths goosestepping about texting racist messages and singing offensive songs. Riordain was a bit Ukip too, no? And Terry is a Tory though maybe he's gone Farage an aw?!

Two sponorship deals announced for today. One for the kits and one for a stand/stands. I'm aware we had the North named the Whyte and Mackay stand named for a while but that's something that really should have been happening on a more regular basis and including more than just one stand. It's essentially free money given I've never heard anywhere (stand or stadium) reffered to as there adopted name.

Good to see the club are already exploring more ways of the raising revenue though.

Archived