Irvine Victoria 2014/2015

irvinevalley

• Replies 429
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Agreed, Vicsfan10, this is an unbelievably tight league, but Vics just had to get the three points today, team was set up all wrong.

When Vics won 3 in succession against Rutherglen, Neilston and Maybole they were flying upfront with big Eddie Ablhor and Adams, both boys have hardly been seen since.

In my opinion Ablhor can play at a higher level, not even stripped today, FFS

Adams brings the pace in behind that no other forward at the club has... Really worried about Vics staying up, not just the result today, the performance was worrying in all areas of the park, am sure all involved at the club know that though.

Onwards to Rutherglen next week, mon Victoria

Not wrong Morrow56, I'm sure big Eddie will be on a few teams wish list next season, not even on the bench beggers believe!

Away to Rutherglen next week will be difficult, saw they got beat by Greenock today & will not want to be drawn into the relegation fight!

Still a lot to play for, mon the Vics!!

Just getting a chance to get on that's game was boggin plain and simple ! Eddie better be stripped next week or they fuckin clowns will hear us nae wonder players packed us in !

the penny's beginning to drop,they were notorious for having favourites away back in their Saltcoats days to the detriment of the team.

Just getting a chance to get on that's game was boggin plain and simple ! Eddie better be stripped next week or they fuckin clowns will hear us nae wonder players packed us in !

The same "fuckin clowns" that managed the league winning side last year? Things could be and have been a lot worse at the vics.

Looking forward to heading to Victoria Park tomorrow, got a feeling will be a more attacking set up from the Vics, expecting a few changes from the defeat from Thornliewood... Just about every game to the end of the season will be like a cup final for the teams in the bottom half of the league.

Mon Victoria

Too many teams, my own included, are being forced to call games off early due to frost. I understand that with the distance of travel for the away team it has to be done, but reckon a large proportion of the pitches have thawed out by 2 o'clock. Unfortunately I can't really see a way round it...

If that's the case how can Buffs wait till 11.30am to declare their game on when the visitors are Kello?

Hockey and amateur games took place on parks the other side of the the railway line at Vics Park today.

Very odd.

Inspection way too early, almost 6 hours before kick offVic's home to Neilston next Sat.
Inspection way too early, almost 6 hours before kick offVic's home to Neilston next Sat.
If I was you I would be asking what's going on.Having a pitch inspection that early is almost asking for the game to be called off. Think of the waste of money on useless programmes,etc.

Everyone and their granny knew by midday, the sun would have burnt away the frost, Scottish Fitba and common sense will never be friends.

Crazy decision today, especially with Largs being so close, inspection should have been 11 am at the earliest

Archived