Kit Graphics

I'm doing the graphics for the site again this season, which I'll post here avatar-sized as usual. If folk can help me out with images of your team's new strips that would be great. Cheers.

13alloahomecopy_zpse6e75ef8.png13alloaawaycopy_zps3fe479bf.pngcowdenbeathhomecopy_zps2b4ac0ac.pngcowdenbeathawaycopy_zps9d4db055.pngdumbartonhomecopy_zpsd480e804.pngdumbartonawaycopy_zpsf3308eef.pngfalkirkhomecopy_zps92e1f5d8.pngfalkirkawaycopy_zps5aee199a.pngheartshomecopy_zpsa7e15860.pngheartsawaycopy_zps3a5a0ddc.png

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm pretty sure we will have the same honking Pendle kits at usually. Probably no new home kit maybe a new away kit though.

If we were still with Puma. That would be a decent away top for us

Would it be wise to have green in both your home and away top? I know you're not in the same league as celtic any more but other teams play in green.

Have to say that the Hearts top is smashing. Really nice, simple Adidas design without the need for any fancy gubbins. Even the old fashioned style collar works well with it.

Have to say that the Hearts top is smashing. Really nice, simple Adidas design without the need for any fancy gubbins. Even the old fashioned style collar works well with it.

Agreed 8)

New to P&B. how does this wee graphic thing work? When it's ready, where do we find them? Can we select them as our avatars straight from here or do we have to save them to our own devices first?

Plenty questions I know....so can someone just gimme a heads up as to how they work please?

Cheers.

Archived