Hibs - Transfers - 2014/2015

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He's hardly going to roll up to the interview and say hibs are a running embarrassment in a 1/4 empty stadium and have a history of being absolutely awful but they offered me a great wedge to join.

I think that would make the fans love him.

Dempster sending oot emails to the fans, begging them to buy season tickets. She must be green with envy with what's going on on the other side of the city. :lol:

Do Hibs have a keeper yet btw?

Can't wait to see how quickly you'll get banned and how long it'll take you to work your way through the Oceans 11/12/13 cast.

I reckon a day.

With Stubbs set to be confirmed in the next few days hopefully. We will also see a number of signings in the next week or so. David Weir will resume his playing career while also being the assistant.

Our team for our 1st ever Challenge Cup game on the 26th of July will be:

Jamie MacDonald

Ibrahim Tall, Jordon Forster, David Weir, Callum Booth

Freddy Adu, Sam Stanton, Prince Bauben, Alex Harris

Apostolos Vellios, James McFadden

Subs: Iain Turner, David Stephens, Ross Tokely, Scott Allan, Pedro Santos, Farid El Alagui, Andy Little

At least one right :lol:

The initial reaction, as in a day and two pages later saying "I forgot about that"?

Your hilarious episode got brought up when someone remembered it. There's really no need to be too upset about this.

Either Cowdenconvert or cowden till I die. They like a wee "troll" :lol:

Except he was deadly serious about Beanzy and Handling playing together and got all irritated when this suggestion was laughed off.

#notearsCTID

Archived