Hibs - Transfers - 2014/2015

For me signing someone like this Farid guy is how I imagine it must feel to settle down with a plain, pleasent enough 4/10 girl. After you've had your face burnt to bits in a horrific accident.

On reflection you can look at the situation you're in and accept that at this stage you won't do any better, so yes there's relief there and perhaps a sense of acceptance. However, there's a big part of you that knows that your natural level is so much better than this, and if it wasn't for that terrible car crash you got yourself in to you'd be doing so much better than this cos you'd still be so fucking money.

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For me signing someone like this Farid guy is how I imagine it must feel to settle down with a plain, pleasent enough 4/10 girl. After you've had your face burnt to bits in a horrific accident.

On reflection you can look at the situation you're in and accept that at this stage you won't do any better, so yes there's relief there and perhaps a sense of acceptance. However, there's a big part of you that knows that your natural level is so much better than this, and if it wasn't for that terrible car crash you got yourself in to you'd be doing so much better than this cos you'd still be so fucking money.

-1 4 shit anology cos Hibs are money as a million dollar bill.

soft.

hibs are a mess. face up to it.

But we are still money baby

But we are still money baby

Nah I'm with Rory on this one.

Feels a bit like when one of your mates (Falkirk) brag about this lassie they've shagged, saying how she's a goer etc and how GID she is.

Only for when you see her, she has a face like a melted Wellington boot and is easily a #3 and there is ZERO potential for anything good to come of it in the future.

Garry O'Connor?

"Right lads watch closely, notice how I keep the rolled up tenner completely straight? Never allow it to bend. Also never get the cocaine stuck to the tenner, if you're like me you may need it later."

"Next session I'll be showing the best way to waste time when your meant to be de-weeding someone's garden"

Ross Caldwell has joined us on a 1 year deal.

I wouldn't doubt him becoming one of Scotland's brightest young talents now that he's left the Hibernian's and the rotten culture which is woven into the fabric of that club.

The type of signing that looks promising and will have the Lochenders over-confident and frothing at the gash.

Of course, though, it's the shite, and the humiliating flop is inevitable.

:lol:

You're correct of course. Would much rather have Osman Sow. Why oh why did hibs tell him to gtf? :(

You're correct of course. Would much rather have Osman Sow. Why oh why did hibs tell him to gtf? :(

Sow is currently a trialist and I'll be happy with our managements decision as to whether or not he gets a contract.

If he does sign, it will be because he gives us something different to our other strikers. I'd rather see the likes of Carrick or Oliver play up top, and there's also El Hass who we've not seen play yet.

Did you drink yourself into a coma after Hibs' humiliating relegation which was soon followed by Hearts' exit from administration btw, Happy Hibee?

:(

Sow is currently a trialist and I'll be happy with our managements decision as to whether or not he gets a contract.

If he does sign, it will be because he gives us something different to our other strikers. I'd rather see the likes of Carrick or Oliver play up top, and there's also El Hass who we've not seen play yet.

Did you drink yourself into a coma after Hibs' humiliating relegation which was soon followed by Hearts' exit from administration btw, Happy Hibee?

:(

Fair enough all reasonable repertoires apart from the last paragraph, eh? I'm not a happy hibee either if that helps. I'm a football fan that doesn't take football as life or death and don't mind hearts actually :)

Archived