New Rossvale Gaffer

cantona77

Difference between good lol and the tripe you were coming out with like never to be seen again.

Do Rossvale a favour and step away from the keyboard.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Difference between good lol and the tripe you were coming out with like never to be seen again.

same could be said about u sometimes. Let the guy type wit he likes if it's alot of shite then so what we've all done it u more than others. U don't have 2 read his posts. Personally I don't think he's manager of the year but he's done well in his first season next season will be alot tougher tho.

Mon the papers

I'm entitled to my opinion just like anyone on the forum. And remember Blantyre pay wages Rossvale pay nothing which makes the achievement even more remarkable. Are you jealous of the vale? Or the gaffer? Seem very angry about something? Another good result last night against gartcairn who been spending a few quid 4-2 to the vale should of been 6 or 7.

The team is looking even better than last season and I can see them winning the league again.

Why would i be jealous of anyone or anything about Rossvale.

Good luck to them nothing against them , 99 per cent of people reading this wilt disagree with your early comments most will think your talking utter rubbish.

Incidentally many teams pay nothing, loads of teams have done great things, never have any of them came on and said along the lines of can't see this ever being done again.

I'm entitled to my opinion just like anyone on the forum. And remember Blantyre pay wages Rossvale pay nothing which makes the achievement even more remarkable. Are you jealous of the vale? Or the gaffer? Seem very angry about something? Another good result last night against gartcairn who been spending a few quid 4-2 to the vale should of been 6 or 7.

The team is looking even better than last season and I can see them winning the league again.

6 or 7 :rolleyes: steady on remember Gartcairn where without there best player, played with a defender in goal for 60 mins who threw one of your goals in and should have scored 3 or 4 themselves your keeper had two outrageous saves (incidentally looked very good). Good team are Rossvale will do well again this season but tug the reigns in getting overexcited. :lol:

u sure lauchy7?

So players like Hepburn and winters played for free....aye righto..

RRG who do you think will win the game next week and wot do u think the score will be ?

If we play to our ability , on our game then we should win. If we are off it Just a bit then we will have it tough and struggle to get a result.

The Rossvale manager seems the confident sort he will probably have his team down for a five nil win ha.

5 nil ??? Id say 3 haha...It will be a tough game. Im sure both managers will be confident of a win and so they should be. If I was a gambling man id say Rob Roy wont even qualify.....but im not a gambler. Lol

5 nil ??? Id say 3 haha...It will be a tough game. Im sure both managers will be confident of a win and so they should be. If I was a gambling man id say Rob Roy wont even qualify.....but im not a gambler. Lol

So you asked my opinion so you could come out with... Rob Roy won't even qualify.

Good thing about our manager is he just gets on with the job, working with a tight budget and doesn't feel the need to come on here and talk pish or get his pals to talk him up which everyone can see right through.

So you asked my opinion so you could come out with... Rob Roy won't even qualify.

Good thing about our manager is he just gets on with the job, working with a tight budget and doesn't feel the need to come on here and talk pish or get his pals to talk him up which everyone can see right through.

So everyone on this that follows Rossvale and comments on how well they are doing is either Lauchy or one of his pals.. You sir are nothing but a clown

oh RRG do you feel like ive reeled you in by asking such a question ? Well well how does it feel to be on the other side bcoz thats wot u do to everyone. You reel them in. Hahahaha......

it is my opinion that Rob Roy will not qualify. Thats all.

As for ur manager quietly getting on with it, yeah, im sure he is.....how many players has he tapped up for next season? Seems to be a favourite pastime of his.

I still think Rossvale will win and im not lauchy or one of his friends.

Strange we have probably signed the least number of players in our league and probably junior football.

Why exactly do you think we won't win the group?

Even if we don't win the group who cares it did us no harm in the end last season .

Rossvale well they win the lowest League in the West juniors and the place is crawling with characters saying they will do this and that.

Know very little about the Rossvale manager ,heard a bits about him, non of it particularly nice.

Playing side know little of their players bar one or two. We have bigger things to worry about than Rossvale.

Strange we have probably signed the least number of players in our league and probably junior football.

Why exactly do you think we won't win the group?

Even if we don't win the group who cares it did us no harm in the end last season .

Rossvale well they win the lowest League in the West juniors and the place is crawling with characters saying they will do this and that.

Know very little about the Rossvale manager ,heard a bits about him, non of it particularly nice.

Playing side know little of their players bar one or two. We have bigger things to worry about than Rossvale.

You have bigger things to worry about than Rossvale.. All you talk about. You not got anything better to do than refresh this forum every 2 seconds of the day? Away and chill out take a bit of time away from this you'll do yourself an injury. Not the first person sick of your ridiculous posts.

You have bigger things to worry about than Rossvale.. All you talk about. You not got anything better to do than refresh this forum every 2 seconds of the day? Away and chill out take a bit of time away from this you'll do yourself an injury. Not the first person sick of your ridiculous posts.

So all i talk about is Rossvale ?? aye very good . Ha

Bigger things to worry about than Rossvale , well that's a fact. Nothing against them but it is.

As for refreshing this every two minutes aye right you are , i am perfectly chilled , laid back, easy going guy . It's others that get wound out to the point of nearly having a heart attack .

I get several hours away from this whenever i am at work or doing other things thank you very much , when i want life coaching from someone though i will make a point of coming back to you.

Archived