Heart of Midlothian 2014-

I don't go to too many away games, probably just 3 or 4 a season, but with three kids I spend a small fortune in the Club Shop. It would help(me) if loyalty points were added for club shop spend and possibly FOH membership.

I'm in two minds about club shop purchases, the good thing about loyalty points is that it acts as an initiative for people to attend games, I'd hate to see that change. I agree in principle with the FOH pledge loyalty points, but I'm not sure how much change it would make if +8,000 are getting the same points, unless it's scaled on how much you donate.

:lol:

It like going back to May 2012 all over again.

Will be cropping up more often than not this season, unfortunately.

53 loyalty points :lol: don't think you can blame the system for a few missed PATG points when you have less than half required.

Way to glaze over the point of my post. :lol:

I've not once said I blame the loyalty points system for not having the points to qualify for the Rangers game. Even if I'd been given loyalty points for the away games I attended I wouldn't be touching 115 points (I'd definitely be more hopeful of any second phase right enough!) - I simply don't attend enough games, I'm stating the point I should be paying more attention to which games qualify for loyalty points.

Edit: This is the first time I've not reached the threshold for a game. Reserving the right to be gutted. :(

Edited by GorgieRoad

:lol:

It like going back to May 2012 all over again.

Sorry, perhaps I've not made my self clear enough, I've never failed to get a ticket for a game that I wanted to attend. I have no intention of going to Ibrox . Just a suggestion to help boost club shop sales and reward those that spend more on Hearts.

This match will see a Loyalty Points threshold of 115, so only fans with that amount of LPs or above will be able to purchase tickets at this time, which are subject to availability.

. Not really confident about getting a ticket with only 53 loyalty points though

Folk got enough points then?

I'm on 95. Hopefully there will be another phase.

92. I would like to think with it being on a Sunday that I should make it inside the next phase.

jj.png

Edited by Akpo Sodje

Nonsense.

Loyalty points for match tickets should only be accrued through the purchase of match tickets. Nothing else.

Cowden, that is your opinion and you're welcome to it, but I totally disagree with you.

As always folk will panic for a week about getting one yet everyone who wants one will get one.

We will not shift 1700 tickets quickly for a TV game in Glasgow on a Sunday morning.

No danger. This is our most anticipated trip to Glasgow for a league match since we went to Celtic Park with George Burley as manager in 2005. Tickets won't even get near a general sale and I already have part-timers nagging me if I know anyone with enough points who isn't going.

It's a half one kick-off as well - not bad at all given it's a Sunday.

Oh, and it's 131 loyalty points for this cat. 8)

137 points over here, lovely.

Had an argument with a couple of folk on Twitter earlier about loyalty points. It is the fairest way to distribute tickets for away games, but some folk will never be happy. If you don't go to enough games, then you won't get first dibs. It's as simple as that. As for buying club merchandise and getting loyalty points for doing so, I totally disagree. Someone could buy the home top and only go to 1 or 2 games a season. Wouldn't get them many points, granted, but it wouldn't exactly be fair to give someone points for not attending games. How would the system work if this was included?

If you don't go to enough games, then you won't get first dibs. It's as simple as that.

You could go to the same number of games as someone else and end up with 20 - 30 less loyalty points depending on which games you choose though, which is where I tend not to agree with that statement.

It's definitely the fairest way, and once it gets to over 100 then it's obviously fans that go to a fair chunk of games and deserve to go.

Had an argument with a couple of folk on Twitter earlier about loyalty points. It is the fairest way to distribute tickets for away games, but some folk will never be happy. If you don't go to enough games, then you won't get first dibs. It's as simple as that. As for buying club merchandise and getting loyalty points for doing so, I totally disagree. Someone could buy the home top and only go to 1 or 2 games a season. Wouldn't get them many points, granted, but it wouldn't exactly be fair to give someone points for not attending games. How would the system work if this was included?

Why is spending money on Rangers by buying a ticket to Ibrox valued more than spending £100, £200 or even £500 in the club shop?

What benefits HMFC more?

Does it make you more of a loyal fan because you enjoy going to away games with your mates compared to someone that prefers to see all their money directed towards HMFC?

It's not really that important to me as I have yet to have a problem getting tickets for an away game that I was interested in attending, but we must add incentives for folk to spend their money on HMFC rather than the away team.

No danger. This is our most anticipated trip to Glasgow for a league match since we went to Celtic Park with George Burley as manager in 2005. Tickets won't even get near a general sale and I already have part-timers nagging me if I know anyone with enough points who isn't going.

It's a half one kick-off as well - not bad at all given it's a Sunday.

Oh, and it's 131 loyalty points for this cat. 8)

They'll lower the threshold to about 50 points to get rid of all those tickets.

Why is spending money on Rangers by buying a ticket to Ibrox valued more than spending £100, £200 or even £500 in the club shop?

What benefits HMFC more?

Does it make you more of a loyal fan because you enjoy going to away games with your mates compared to someone that prefers to see all their money directed towards HMFC?

I agree with you. There's nothing wrong with giving points to people who give money to FoH. Say 5 points for every £100 donated per year.

Same in the shop. You spend a hundred notes, you get 5 points added on. Although I'm note sure if Hearts benefit as directly from the club shop or if it is sublet to another party?

What benefits HMFC more?

It's not really that important to me as I have yet to have a problem getting tickets for an away game that I was interested in attending, but we must add incentives for folk to spend their money on HMFC rather than the away team.

Loyalty points for match tickets should be given to people who buy the most match tickets. It's simple really, reward people who go to games. If you want a reward for buying merchandise you should have a merchandise loyalty scheme which gets you discount on merchandise. There's plenty of hypothetic situations where someone who doesn't go to many games could end up with more points than someone who does to most games. In no way is this fair purely because they buy a fee strips every season.

What benefits HMFC more?

Not necessarily more of a fan, but absolutely they should get priority when tickets are hard to come by. If I go to every away game I'd be fuming if I lost out on a ticket for a crucial match to someone who'd bought him and his family the new kit but hadn't gone to an away game in a long time.

Also, what if you have 3 kids and I have none? How does it make you a more loyal fan because you bought 3 kits and 3 sets of bedcovers when I'd have no reason whatsoever to do so?

What benefits HMFC more?

The loyalty points system is designed primarily to reward those that go to matches...home and away. How can that be difficult to understand?

The loyalty points system is designed primarily to reward those that go to matches...home and away. How can that be difficult to understand?

I would say that handing over 700 quid a year to FoH shows significant loyalty. That should be recognised and handing out a few loyalty points is hardly a problem surely.