Heart of Midlothian 2014-

Chicken headless runs around like a.

I can only assume you're at the wind up because this is clearly not the case. It's no coincidence that our form improved last season after Carrick was brought into the team - his positioning his good, his link-up play can be very good and he seems to have an eye for goal, too. Looking forward to watching his progression this season.

10502305_689021444484834_121793106251083

Every 5-1 photo is rendered irrelevant due to the guaranteed ugliness of the Hearts fan involved.

Sodje needs to be more subtle if he intends on pursuing this trolling routine of his tbh.

Can't remember when I last trolled, but you lot are so easy to catch I wouldn't worry about my efforts. Thanks for the concern though. 8)

Every 5-1 photo is rendered irrelevant due to the guaranteed ugliness of the Hearts fan involved.

Every 5-1 photo gets under my skin type-post, imho.

Can't remember when I last trolled, but you lot are so easy to catch I wouldn't worry about my efforts. Thanks for the concern though. 8)

Your "best eleven in the division excluding Rangers" caper on the other thread was a very tame effort really.

Every 5-1 photo is rendered irrelevant due to them absolutely battering the arse out of it over the last 2 years.

The Stubbs one is a belter though, imagine getting a 5-1 photo with someone who probably doesn't even know what it means!? #somuchbantz

The only decent one was the boy who got one with Petrie and Fenlon.

Had a few moments where I've had to put my hands up and aknowledge some decent bants, i.e. The Petrie/Fenlon, Danny Dyer and Tommy Wiseau 5-1s, the Aaron Paul "Pat Fenlon's a bitch" etc.

Stuff like that one is proper pat on the head stuff.

Edited by SodjesSixteenIncher

Every 5-1 photo is rendered irrelevant due to them absolutely battering the arse out of it over the last 2 years.

The Stubbs one is a belter though, imagine getting a 5-1 photo with someone who probably doesn't even know what it means!? #somuchbantz

The only decent one was the boy who got one with Petrie and Fenlon.

Green & White Grass absolutely spewing. :lol:

Aaron Paul said that Pat Fenlon is a bitch haha? :lol:

Aye it's in that thread :lol:

Some Hearts fan paid $500 just so Jesse Pinkman would call Pat Fenlon a bitch.

Should've posted the link.. http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/index.php?/topic/141100-aaron-paul-vid/

Edited by Rowan Vine's beard

It is quite tragic that Hearts fans still go on about it so regularly after such a long time, I could understand the odd mention, but it really is quite obsessive