Heart of Midlothian 2014-

Hopefully Hamilton follows suits as well when our other keepers are fit.

Hamilton will stay as our number 1 now I reckon. Very highly rated and as long as he doesn't drop any bombscares in the next few weeks I think they'll stick by him.

What kind of player is smith ?

Good technically from what I've seen of him, (was used as often as not as a sub). Seems to lack awareness. Eyes down kind of player which makes him direct but limited. Needs to work on that.

Edited by Neiljb

Hamilton will stay as our number 1 now I reckon. Very highly rated and as long as he doesn't drop any bombscares in the next few weeks I think they'll stick by him.

You reckon?

Surely Alexander will go back in as number one? I agree that Hamilton looks a prospect but i'd still be surprised if he remains in goal for us.

You reckon?

Surely Alexander will go back in as number one? I agree that Hamilton looks a prospect but i'd still be surprised if he remains in goal for us.

Possibly push for sub goally though. Tough call.

As long as we can recall him at the drop of a hat, he should be farmed out. Same goes for Oliver.

I'm fairly certain there's a fifa ruling that prevents someone from playing for more than 2 clubs in a single season, so unless it's stenhousemuir then he'll be staying at the club.

Hamilton should stay as number 1 until he makes a mistake, he's done nothing to merit being dropped and would be an unfair hit on the confidence for a young player.

Alexander is the senior keeper and will be first choice again when fit. Hamilton will be well aware of this.