Heart of Midlothian 2014-

You hibs lads are all heart.

Unless you have slightly large teeth and only win commonwealth silver, in which case you are like a pack of wolves.

Don't drag me into that shit :lol:

I couldn't give a shit about someone doing the 5-1, it's the least of our worries atm.

Many Hearts fans coming through tomorrow? A percentage of the gate receipts will be given to the Hearts Community Trust

I'm working unfortunately, I would've like to come as a thank you for saints giving us a donation from the gate at the start of last year.

Many Hearts fans coming through tomorrow? A percentage of the gate receipts will be given to the Hearts Community Trust

I was thinking about going but I see a few on the weareperth forum are underwhelmed by the opposition,looking for a bigger club.

Their arrogance has put me off a wee bit, I'm a sensitive soul.

sob.png

Rattled,well done Eilidh.Comparing her to a racist shoplifting thug is stretching the imagination.

I never stuck up for the abuse Griffiths got at any point, someone else brought him into the conversation and I said it was different circumstances.

Those being Child would normally race in front of a few hundreds people who aren't vociferous in the slightest so she probably wasn't expecting the backlash she got and I'll bet she won't be in a hurry to do something quite as vicious as a 5-1 one sign again.

Griffiths on the other hand has been brought up in a footballing environment, knows how his actions will be received and yet has repeatedly made a Roger Hunt of himself. He's been racist on more than one occasion, flaunted his money on more than one occasion in an attempt to look the big man and been arrested for shoplifting, yet rather than take himself out the spotlight he continues to post on twitter and appear in the papers.

The abuse he has received about his children has been risible, but he has done nothing to try and help himself or them.

As for the point about the Mowbray songs etc, that's nothing to do with the abuse Child has got and I'm not going down that route, both teams have moronic chants that are abhorrent, it's a whole different discussion.

What a pile of shite.

Leigh plays football so deserves personal, vile abuse. An argument straight from the "Lennon deserved to be beaten up for being daft enough to drink in the west end of Glasgow" handbook. The other argument made was that he's a shoplifter/apparent racist etc etc. This stuff was going on before any of that (certainly the racism anyway seeing as the disgusting abuse he got directly preceded the tweet). Even if it wasn't, does not liking someone give you the right to bully them to the point of suicide over their appearance?

Why don't we agree that sending personal abuse to sportspeople because they support your football teams rivals is the behaviour of utter welts. Hearts fans, stop getting all high and mighty like a little bitch.

P.S, I see Child herself has said she reluctantly gave "the 5-1" (cringe) to appease some clapping simpletons in the crowd. Standard.

Good job Stevie Fulton doesn't seem predisposed to making threats to his own life.

That boy that grafted hair back on to Leigh's bonce has literally performed a life saving medical procedure.

Edited by JamboMikey

Got job Stevie Fulton doesn't seem predisposed to making threats to his own life.

That boy that grafted hair back on to Leigh's bonce has literally performed a life saving medical procedure.

I was waiting for that.

Clearly Hearts and Hibs fans have both insulted each others players en masse before. My point was that (aside from me doing it deliberately for affect) some Hearts fans are the only ones getting on their high horse about it and making the other lot out to be morally inferior to them.

Now, let's forget all about this nasty incident with Eilidh Child and move our focus to something else. I'll start, what the f**k is with that Simon Weston looking c**t with Joe Hart?

What a pile of shite.

Leigh plays football so deserves personal, vile abuse. An argument straight from the "Lennon deserved to be beaten up for being daft enough to drink in the west end of Glasgow" handbook. The other argument made was that he's a shoplifter/apparent racist etc etc. This stuff was going on before any of that (certainly the racism anyway seeing as the disgusting abuse he got directly preceded the tweet). Even if it wasn't, does not liking someone give you the right to bully them to the point of suicide over their appearance?

Why don't we agree that sending personal abuse to sportspeople because they support your football teams rivals is the behaviour of utter welts. Hearts fans, stop getting all high and mighty like a little bitch.

P.S, I see Child herself has said she reluctantly gave "the 5-1" (cringe) to appease some clapping simpletons in the crowd. Standard.

I was never a fan of the abuse Griffiths took, even after the twitter and tesco incidents. Throwing slush puppies at bairns and singing about Hearts going bust probably led me to think he brings it on himself. That said folk slagging his kids etc are absolute cretins, the kind both sides have.

The abuse child's took imo was way over the top, a gesture about a game no hibs fan is bothered about and grown men are losing their shit! She didn't hurt or abuse anyone. I see a differance in the two cases.

I was never a fan of the abuse Griffiths took, even after the twitter and tesco incidents. Throwing slush puppies at bairns and singing about Hearts going bust probably led me to think he brings it on himself. That said folk slagging his kids etc are absolute cretins, the kind both sides have.

The abuse child's took imo was way over the top, a gesture about a game no hibs fan is bothered about and grown men are losing their shit! She didn't hurt or abuse anyone. I see a differance in the two cases.

Do you know the full story with the slush puppy incident? The guy is clearly thick as f**k but he was with one of his kids who was getting distressed by the teenager coming up to him and having a go, the boy's dad even made him apologise to Griffiths FFS. Appropriate behaviour from him it is not, but a reason to abuse someone on the internet it also is not. You've totally lost me with the Roseburn chat. Can I go on Twitter and call Skacel a refugee the next time he makes a comment about Hibs, and then say he brought it on himself? Clearly not.

Your last post makes no sense. Who's saying it wasn't over the top? Unless you include comments on this thread that the woman will clearly never read, nobody here has said abusing her online is OK behaviour. You're right that it's unfair to bully her when she didn't hurt or abuse anyone, as far as I'm aware Griffiths is in the same boat.