The mad competitive West Super Division One thread 2014-2015

glensmad

You are correct in that Greenock have had a good couple of results in recent weeks and they will be a tough nut for Newtongrange to crack. If Greenock get their noses in front they know how to use their stadium to their advantage. ;-) Greenock have only lost one match away from home this season so far (v Glencairn) but they have lost three of their five home games, so they can be a bit unpredictable.

Lost to last years premier league teams pollok and rob roy by both score lines of 2-1 which we gave a game of on both accounts

Lost to glencairn away which was our worst game of the season.

Great 3 wins away to yoker maybole and home to irvine vics

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lost to last years premier league teams pollok and rob roy by both score lines of 2-1 which we gave a game of on both accounts

Lost to glencairn away which was our worst game of the season.

Great 3 wins away to yoker maybole and home to irvine vics

How did you's play on Saturday? I never expected Greenock to win on Saturday tbh.

How did you's play on Saturday? I never expected Greenock to win on Saturday tbh.

Wasnt there and heard the boys played well again. Hard place to get anything from but playing with confidence again and signed couple experienced guys in Ryan Craig and Barri Stanton. Think there is a new striker but cant confirm if signed or not yet.

Wasnt there and heard the boys played well again. Hard place to get anything from but playing with confidence again and signed couple experienced guys in Ryan Craig and Barri Stanton. Think there is a new striker but cant confirm if signed or not yet.

Did you play against us? Or on bench? .

Greenock are a hard side to play against, we had to score two well taken goals to beat them. Should stay up in this league,

That's me being nice! Can't comment on their football ability as they never bloody got on! One sneaked off near the end mind you. Your manager comes across as a good guy.

I knew you played for them and know your name from people mentioning it on this but forgot to look out for you and your number the last two games we have played you.

A wis on the bench that day.... N a ain't no numpty... Wur u one of the mongos shoutin the odds from the stand?

Oh ye are trust me ! and naw i wasn't in the stand , you the one sneaking off cause your team got beat hmmmm

Oh ye are trust me ! and naw i wasn't in the stand , you the one sneaking off cause your team got beat hmmmm

Here speaks the man who yesterday accused me of clogging up this thread with rubbish because I was talking about a match between two teams in this league. He just can't see the wood for the trees.

Here speaks the man who yesterday accused me of clogging up this thread with rubbish because I was talking about a match between two teams in this league. He just can't see the wood for the trees.

Your match and discussion could easily of had threads of its own , not difficult to understand. No need for a thread on some well wont say what dont want to upset gjfc ...who can't get a game for greenock.

Well al see u on the return leg at ur place then u kin approach me n call me a numpty then ;)

Not got a clue who you are . But i get there fairly early when players still warming up so ask one of our committee who i am and he can point you towards me .

Funny a could have swore av played the last 2 games which we won comfortably...

Obviously no good enough to play against a team like the Roy wattie.

There was no need for a thread of its own as the discussion was about a match in this league.

If it bores you, don't reply. It really isn't rocket science. You really don't need to say something about every single topic of discussion, you know.

There was no need for a thread of its own as the discussion was about a match in this league.

If it bores you, don't reply. It really isn't rocket science. You really don't need to say something about every single topic of discussion, you know.

I don't comment on every topic , thats just silly. maybe have a wee think and next time you play pollok start a thread . With two camermen and no doubt plenty to talk about it will be a well used thread !

I don't comment on every topic , thats just silly. maybe have a wee think and next time you play pollok start a thread . With two camermen and no doubt plenty to talk about it will be a well used thread !

If I think it's worth a thread of its own I raise one. On this occasion I didn't think it was necessary, as Pollok play teams every week and they don't get individual threads. And you do actually comment on just about every topic, whether you know anything about the subject or not.

Archived