The mad competitive West Super Division One thread 2014-2015

glensmad

What you all about Rob Roy twat (OOPS GUY ) Glencairn Lad is a young boy who goes along to the Glens games and has only just joined PB , as far as I can tell by his posts he has only commented on Glencairn has never said anything out of line and what do you do you try to noise him up about his posting . NO WONDER EVERYONE THINKS YOU ARE A TOTAL TADGGER feel free to rip my spelling ,my punctuation and anything else apart , but you will still be a TADGGER. :thumbsdown:thumbsdown:thumbsdown

Oh so a few fuckwits think i am a twat on this, Boo hoo, get on great with everyone i know at the junior football and that's all i need. Boy i am sure can stick up for himself and give me some back without you or your bestie MD coming on and making a c**t of it.

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What you all about Rob Roy twat (OOPS GUY ) Glencairn Lad is a young boy who goes along to the Glens games and has only just joined PB , as far as I can tell by his posts he has only commented on Glencairn has never said anything out of line and what do you do you try to noise him up about his posting . NO WONDER EVERYONE THINKS YOU ARE A TOTAL TADGGER feel free to rip my spelling ,my punctuation and anything else apart , but you will still be a TADGGER. :thumbsdown:thumbsdown:thumbsdown

One 'g' I think. :-P

not at Holm park no 1 has seen u down there. U must've been using ur parkhead season ticket those days

What the hell. Look you utter fool. Every game at Holm park i commented on, go back check, bloody obvious .I even came away with a programme and a dodgey stomach from a cheeseburger from the wee van outside the ground that i stupidly went to. Anyone from the Roy will back me up, I have been to both games at Holm park in the league, and the games at Glenhead park years ago. Now give it a bloody rest.

I had a season ticket for four seasons at Celtic park even then I went to some Roy games.. Only a fool would suggest i am a part time fan with no real love or knowledge of junior football.

Just like away to talbot mate , and also away to beith where the Wannabee pie and bovril mayor that's RRG constantly says he won't be back to. :huh:

Both places i have visited many times but finally someone has got something right two places i won't be back to and you know why Mr beith committeeman.

Sorry for the change of topic but idiots like this i just have to reply to.

Oh so a few fuckwits think i am a twat on this, Boo hoo, get on great with everyone i know at the junior football and that's all i need. Boy i am sure can stick up for himself and give me some back without you or your bestie MD coming on and making a c**t of it.

As I said TADGER TADGER TADGER :thumsup2:thumsup2:thumsup2:thumsup2 cheers for spelling lesson Glens Mad :smartass:smartass:smartass

went fishing and caught a big TADGER TWAT

Anyway, back to the action.

Largs v Irvine Vics, both teams looking for their first win, important game for both teams but especially for Largs I would think.

Maybole v Pollok - winner goes top, although a draw would also put Pollok top on goal difference. Ladywell is never an easy place to win.

Maybole must have some size of squad if 8 were missing today.

Great result for Pollok today, before the game would have been happy with a point, but we put in our best performance of the season.

Both sides had lots of chances and it could easily have been an even higher scoring game.

Not really mind games. If you want to think that fair enough. Win next week you and pollok will have the momentum that will be hard to stop in my opinion. Hopefully my own team can push for third hopefully.

Not really mind games. If you want to think that fair enough. Win next week you and pollok will have the momentum that will be hard to stop in my opinion. Hopefully my own team can push for third hopefully.

If we win next week we'll have only played 5 matches, with 21 left to play, and we play Pollok the week after that. So you're havering again. ;-)

Archived