The mad competitive West Super Division One thread 2014-2015

glensmad

Was frye playing for Pollok . If so did he do well ?

Frye has played well since he joined however today wasn't just as good as his previous matches. Had some good moments but our midfield was constantly under pressure from Shettleston today and none of them had that great a game.

I think he looks a good signing.

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Officials today spot on couple minor decisions dubious but that's expected , guy last week blatantly cheated town out of victory and nothing will change my mind or anyone iv spoken to who was there's mind and the silence from Largs camp on subject only confirmed that.

A couple of comments re posts further up the page:

Filming of games; Officials WILL NOT allow film made by anyone connected with either club to be used in evidence.

Ardeer coach: he encroached on playing surface numerous times right in front of linesman who never once spoke to him.

I just wish our coaching personnel would take a leaf out of his book with regard to encouraging their players.

I try to make a point of not criticising individual players but I'll make an exception for our so called striker,

worst I have seen in over sixty years of watching our team. And he was still on the field at the end of the 90 minutes!! Unbelievable.

Filming of games; Officials WILL NOT allow film made by anyone connected with either club to be used in evidence.

Ardeer coach: he encroached on playing surface numerous times right in front of linesman who never once spoke to him.

I just wish our coaching personnel would take a leaf out of his book with regard to encouraging their players.

I try to make a point of not criticising individual players but I'll make an exception for our so called striker,

worst I have seen in over sixty years of watching our team. And he was still on the field at the end of the 90 minutes!! Unbelievable.

Who was your stiker?

Took a wee stroll down Largs this morning and ended up at the match v Maybole. As in the game v Greenock last year was really impressed with them. Largs to be fair had chances of their own but from the moment Maybole went ahead there was only going to be one winner.

Seen a few Largs fans earlier in this forum claiming they are too big for this league, nonsense. Maybole a mile ahead and from talking to one of their fans today they seem to have a good few local guys in their team. Largs had boys who didnt look like they cared. Massive improvement needed.

Like i said one off seeing Largs so perhaps my comments are a bit harsh.

Looking forward to seeing both teams visit Ravenscraig later in the season.

I have no idea who your striker is but if he is reading this his confidence is going to take one big hit. I understand your frustration. I have watched players at Glencairn I felt were not worthy of the jersey, but I would address my disagreement to the manager, not the player.

Took a wee stroll down Largs this morning and ended up at the match v Maybole. As in the game v Greenock last year was really impressed with them. Largs to be fair had chances of their own but from the moment Maybole went ahead there was only going to be one winner.

I was surprised at this scoreline because I wasn't impressed Maybole whatsoever this season.

However from what I heard Maybole weren't that great today but were totally dominant 2nd half and 5-0 flattered Largs.

I will need to learn to keep my mouth shut as Largs burst my coupon today. :@

Still fancy them to go up along with Pollok tho

Seen a few Largs fans earlier in this forum claiming they are too big for this league, nonsense. Maybole a mile ahead and from talking to one of their fans today they seem to have a good few local guys in their team. Largs had boys who didnt look like they cared. Massive improvement needed.

Why were you not at RavensCraig today? Not a Greenock fan?

That's rich coming from you bawbag! Lol

Aye my man if i am giving you stick for being a ranting and raving nutcase you know you have a problem!

Will i be able to film little bit of the game went we play at greenfield or will my phone be confiscated. Ha

Disappointed to hear Pollok bench refused Shettleston players water today on what was a very hot day while I witnessed Pollok players receive water from town bench regularly during match

Disappointed to see Shettleston players constantly waste time by refusing to take the ball and feigning injury. Disappointed to see a Shettleston player use an elbow and not get sent off.

A draw would have been a fair result and we need to stop losing goals from set pieces, that's what got us relegated. Massive game against Cumbernauld next week.

The ref was a tit but they all are so I've given up on that. The Shettleston keeper is the biggest tosser I've seen in goals since Michael Wardrope. Really looking forward to the next game at Newlandsfield, was a good game, pity it only lasted about 75mins ;).

I normally go to Ravenscraig RRG. Played for both inverclyde clubs but boots are long hung up. Like to see both clubs doing well. My plan was to head there today but good weather took me to Largs in the morning and i decided to stay for what i hoped would be a good game. Like i said was impressed with Maybole last year.

How was the game today? Big crowd?

I normally go to Ravenscraig RRG. Played for both inverclyde clubs but boots are long hung up. Like to see both clubs doing well. My plan was to head there today but good weather took me to Largs in the morning and i decided to stay for what i hoped would be a good game. Like i said was impressed with Maybole last year.

How was the game today? Big crowd?

Yeah decent crowd, good few through from kirky. Greenock are a tough team to play against very aggressive some decent players.

Officials today spot on couple minor decisions dubious but that's expected , guy last week blatantly cheated town out of victory and nothing will change my mind or anyone iv spoken to who was there's mind and the silence from Largs camp on subject only confirmed that.

Wind your neck in!! If Sunrise had been allowed to film he would show that you are talking PURE PISH! The refs call it as they see it end of!!

Archived