East Region South Division Thread 2014-2015

Burnie_man

Preston play in a different league from Ormiston. As for nae supporters most South Division games these days are not exactly stowed out...

quite well aware the 2 teems play in different leagues half the punters that watch preston come in efter half time so they dinna need tae pay its a joke as fir ormiston its jist laughable tbh both these teams wood b as well packin in even the south league offers better games n thats a fact alas

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wot a Knobhead you are Brycey, Preston and Tranent are going through bad times on and off the pitch, so they should just pack in ? There are people on both teams who work tirelessly for the love of football and don't get paid , do the hard work behind the scenes, take all the shit from people like you , but turn up midweek and game day helping the Club , so instead of slagging of both teams go to a game and support either team, hopefully better times ahead for both teams !!!

Wot a Knobhead you are Brycey, Preston and Tranent are going through bad times on and off the pitch, so they should just pack in ? There are people on both teams who work tirelessly for the love of football and don't get paid , do the hard work behind the scenes, take all the shit from people like you , but turn up midweek and game day helping the Club , so instead of slagging of both teams go to a game and support either team, hopefully better times ahead for both teams !!!

from what iv heard since saturday Tranent may be forced to pack in, their best coach and another 3 players have jacked. Where do we go

From here?

Really do fear for Tranent now .we are hardly high on numbers as is and for finlayson to go now will be hard to take .although he hasn't been the greatest recently he was still 1 of the best players at the club

Ferguson swan mcfadden Watson Branley ross c finlayson

Are guys that have left during course of the season this year . I know ross c signed with dunbar but are any of the others not available to comeback and help till end of season ?? By all accounts they got money off club so are contracted to it

a wis actually talkin aboot preston n ormiston ony man n his dug ken the poor standard o fitba there leagues produce face facts as fir the once mighty tranent this club has lost its way the last few seesons n it wid b a hammer blow if they end up oot the box a remember the days where the forresters wis buzzin oan a saturday n the big t wer up there wae the best a hope they hing in there cos the juniors widnae b the same wi oot e belters

a wis actually talkin aboot preston n ormiston ony man n his dug ken the poor standard o fitba there leagues produce face facts as fir the once mighty tranent this club has lost its way the last few seesons n it wid b a hammer blow if they end up oot the box a remember the days where the forresters wis buzzin oan a saturday n the big t wer up there wae the best a hope they hing in there cos the juniors widnae b the same wi oot e belters

I don't know how we will be able to field a team now. We were not exactly high on numbers as it is and the two who are in charge clearly don't have the "know how" or junior experience to bring in any players. It's a very worrying time now, looks like a big boob again by the committee sticking by these guys over the potential investment that was offered, same old story, when wil the Tranent committee learn??

I don't know how we will be able to field a team now. We were not exactly high on numbers as it is and the two who are in charge clearly don't have the "know how" or junior experience to bring in any players. It's a very worrying time now, looks like a big boob again by the committee sticking by these guys over the potential investment that was offered, same old story, when wil the Tranent committee learn??

not good at all this your statement is spot on as this scenario has happened before at the club they used tae call tranent the sleeping giant n the magical days at this club were o so special and the belters would have easily competed in the superleague as it is now alas its awe fell apart n the sad thing is i just cant see the glory days ever returning a just hope this big club hang in there in these hard times

Another defeat from tranent by ultimately a poor livingston team who were beaten 6.1 the week before. Livingston played well and ultimately looked like they were going to score with every attack. If it wasnt for our goaly it could have been a cricket score. TNT is turning into a complete shambles, Twin has resigned i hear so i thought ,great maybe we will advertise the job and get someone in who can attract players and who has a knowledge of the game, instead when i walk through the street tonight im told they are giving the job to another friend of the committee and another tranent man curley the assistant. What on earth are these guys doing to our club??? its an absolute shambles. This season has been a complete pharse in the last month we have lost our 2 best players Finlayson and ross our coach derek and kenny rafferty. i could be wrong but i thing finlayson rafferty and ross are the only players to have played for another junior team before. Today i witnessed a team of 13 lost boys out there who were pummeled by a poor junior side and these guys behind the scenes are letting this happen. We need a serious shake up asap before its too little too late. Hindsight is a wonderful thing but i cant help thinking where we would be now if we gave jonny harvey the job like we should have at the start of last season??

I can't believe your calling livi a poor junior side...?? In the 2 games we've played you we've took 7 goals off yous without reply. Yous are by far the worst team I've ever played against and I'm sure I won't be the only one to say that

Not poor but not decent..

Livingston have have won 6 of their last 8 games, hardly the form of a poor team, if you were to check the leagues you would see they would be sitting in the top 3 based on their form over the last 3 months. Were you even at their game last week. By all accounts they should have been 3 up at Falkirk before a poor 2nd half.

Archived