East Region South Division Thread 2014-2015

Burnie_man

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Haddington 1 - 2 Falkirk

No complaints about the result from me. Plenty of possession but lacked any real cutting edge today. We showed a bit more in the second half but Falkirk were worth the win I reckon. If they can convert 2 or 3 of their games in hand, they'll be in the mix

post-12150-0-65970100-1420306735_thumb.j

What a difference a week makes,went along to Falkirk v culter last week and they were really poor against a team that were really poor as well and got beat so this week I thought will I go and watch them against Haddington ,thought they would get leathered on last weeks performance against the league leaders,how wrong was I and totally glad I went, Haddington didn't play poor today just Falkirk were brilliant and could have scored a few more,maybe the low sun and playing last week helped them a wee bit in the first half but got to say the performance from them was quality and maybe should have had another goal when the ref never gave a stone wall pen,Haddington looked great on the ball and no 8 was different class for them but until joe Murray came on they didn't create too many chances in front of goal ,Falkirk on the other hand looked dangerous every time they went fwd and the boy ure took his goals well. Looks like it is shaping up to be a great second half to the season

Incidentally, stat fans - that was the Hi His' first home defeat in the league since a certain Johnny Harvey brought his Edinburgh Utd side along on 11 Jan last year

Next week's games - Haddington have a "spare" week (which we could perhaps do without) but I'll be looking with interest at these.

Blackburn United v Tranent Juniors
Falkirk JFC v Dunbar United
Harthill Royal v Crossgates Primrose
Lochgelly Albert v Whitburn Juniors
Pumpherston Juniors v Livingston United
Rosyth v West Calder United
Stoneyburn v Musselburgh in the EoS

What a difference a week makes,went along to Falkirk v culter last week and they were really poor against a team that were really poor as well and got beat so this week I thought will I go and watch them against Haddington ,thought they would get leathered on last weeks performance against the league leaders,how wrong was I and totally glad I went, Haddington didn't play poor today just Falkirk were brilliant and could have scored a few more,maybe the low sun and playing last week helped them a wee bit in the first half but got to say the performance from them was quality and maybe should have had another goal when the ref never gave a stone wall pen,Haddington looked great on the ball and no 8 was different class for them but until joe Murray came on they didn't create too many chances in front of goal ,Falkirk on the other hand looked dangerous every time they went fwd and the boy ure took his goals well. Looks like it is shaping up to be a great second half to the season

A few quality players in the Falkirk side bud. I like the fullback, the boy gets called ding

Cammy, it's bellend's boss so you won't get much out of him.

bellend? You really have took a dislike to me haven't you, maybe you should reveal yourself and we can sort your problem out! I'm a nice lad really! But I'll predict you will fill yer boxers!

Archived