East Region South Division Thread 2014-2015

Burnie_man

Considering number4 has said the player signed a few days before, the player is unlikely to have been recorded as being suspended for Rosyth on the east region website. Surely the player would have known he had been sent off in a previous game tho?

Obviously, but he would have been shown to still be suspended from the last team he was registered for, until he missed the required amount of games.

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

cause Falkirk showed a bit common sense unlike Dunbar, and was praising Falkirk for doing so!!

Surely it shouldn't matter if the opposition complain or not. There should be a defined punishment for fielding an ineligible player regardless. So what is it, points deduction or fine? who knows. Complete shambles as usual

Blackburn United 4 Pumpherston 0

A Gary Smith goal saw Blackburn go in ahead at the interval, he added a second 30 seconds after the restart and shortly afterwards Alan Brown notched the third, Lee Suchinskyj completed the scoring with a header from a corner.

Pumpherston, although difficult to break down at times, offered very little threat. Going to be a long season for them I think.

Haddington edged it, they had lots of possession 1st half, but neither side really threatened, they scored from a free kick and that was the 1st half. 2nd half was better and Dunbar pushed for a leveller and missed a chance and then they went up the park and we were caught short and they made it 2-0. We scored a header from a free kick and then their keeper produced a great save preventing the equaliser and then again we missed another chance. They missed 2 great chances and were awarded a penalty due to a last man tackle, we went down to 10 men. Connor Wood produced a great save to keep us in it , but it finished 2-1 . About right I would say. It's not the end of the world, there is a long way to go and we are delighted to be where we are.

Surely it shouldn't matter if the opposition complain or not. There should be a defined punishment for fielding an ineligible player regardless. So what is it, points deduction or fine? who knows. Complete shambles as usual

fine unless the other team complains then 3 points, anyway its done and dusted now ,i didn't speak about our loss to dunbar last week as might have said something i regretted and got picked up on. dunbar beat us , 4 pens given enough said.2 sending offs.no a dirty game.

Rosyth 2 Crossgates 0

close first 20 mins then we scored thru goodwin ,5 mins to ht they went a man down when our ex xgates player got fouled and there player, his mate called him names , softest red card i have seen in my life and if the laddie appeals it i will back him up, both teams had chances second half but we seen it out with a second goal from macmillian.

good win in this local derby .

Really enjoyed the Haddington Dunbar game yesterday. A derby that had the lot, goals, tackles flying in, red card, penalty and some decent football. There wasn't much in the match for me but agree with the above that Haddington did come out worthy winners. They created the better chances and on another day could have scored 3 or 4 more in the second half. Thought Dunbar were quite physical yesterday, possibly due to it being a derby it had that little edge to it.

Took in the Stoneyburn v Whitburn game in a "sun kissed" Beechwood. Really enjoyable game.

Whitburn had the better of the opening 45mins with Stoneyburn defending resolutely.

Whitburn are a useful team this year and knock the ball around very well. Stoneyburns work rate was equally impressive.

Good to see Stoneyburn playing two young lads from Sauchie's 21s and both lads equipped themselves very well.

Stoneyburn ran out eventual 2-1 winners due to a clearance that struck the Stoneyburn forward and looped over the luckless keeper.

Well done to both teams for serving up a good days entertainment.

Good crowd there as well.

fine unless the other team complains then 3 points, anyway its done and dusted now ,i didn't speak about our loss to dunbar last week as might have said something i regretted and got picked up on. dunbar beat us , 4 pens given enough said.2 sending offs.no a dirty game.

Rosyth 2 Crossgates 0

close first 20 mins then we scored thru goodwin ,5 mins to ht they went a man down when our ex xgates player got fouled and there player, his mate called him names , softest red card i have seen in my life and if the laddie appeals it i will back him up, both teams had chances second half but we seen it out with a second goal from macmillian.

good win in this local derby .

What do you mean say something you regretted. I didn't think it was a physical game, but the referee was brutal ,your player was sent off for handling in the box, ours for 2 yellows. There was 4 pens, but he missed the handball for another penalty for us, it wasn't a great game, we didn't play that well, but we ground out a result. As I said before, you have a decent team and ,if you had scored the first penalty, who knows how it might have panned out, but other than that ,what are you on about, If you want to PM me with something , I will keep it under wraps, but I never seen anything on the pitch that would cause you to make a statement like that.

a wee final comment ...

Is there a rules/fines list which shows what clubs would receive for different scenarios?

A long way away but I wonder if Haddington, Blackburn, Dunbar etc would protest if they were prevented promotion on the back of it.

a wee final comment ... Is there a rules/fines list which shows what clubs would receive for different scenarios? A long way away but I wonder if Haddington, Blackburn, Dunbar etc would protest if they were prevented promotion on the back of it.

If the rule does state that it's a fine if nobody complains, but 3 points if a complaint is made, then it's a complete farce! how can you have two different punishments for the same offence?

As you imply, one club could get away with a fine, another gets three points deducted, which could influence promotion/relegation.

It would be good to get some clarity.

What do you mean say something you regretted. I didn't think it was a physical game, but the referee was brutal ,your player was sent off for handling in the box, ours for 2 yellows. There was 4 pens, but he missed the handball for another penalty for us, it wasn't a great game, we didn't play that well, but we ground out a result. As I said before, you have a decent team and ,if you had scored the first penalty, who knows how it might have panned out, but other than that ,what are you on about, If you want to PM me with something , I will keep it under wraps, but I never seen anything on the pitch that would cause you to make a statement like that.

cammy i was talking about the refs performance not your teams, i felt both goalies stopped goal scoring opportunities and should have walked and the build up to your forth goal your winger was offside when the ball was put fwd then when he lobbed our keeper the next boy was all so offside so the ball hitting our boys arm shouldn't have mattered.

Haddington 2 Dunbar 1

Deserved victory for Haddington i thought going on chances created, Dunbar pushing at end for equaliser and could have got 1 but would have been an injustice if they did i think.. Ref very poor

Got to agree with you their bell end, i thought haddy were the better team, I quite enjoyed the game even though it was a defeat

cammy i was talking about the refs performance not your teams, i felt both goalies stopped goal scoring opportunities and should have walked and the build up to your forth goal your winger was offside when the ball was put fwd then when he lobbed our keeper the next boy was all so offside so the ball hitting our boys arm shouldn't have mattered.

I can see the argument for our winger, Chris being offside as it was touch and go but there is no way The follow up was as he ran past your defender who was ball watching! Ref was terrible though

Haddington 2 Dunbar 1

Deserved victory for Haddington i thought going on chances created, Dunbar pushing at end for equaliser and could have got 1 but would have been an injustice if they did i think.. Ref very poor

Jerry, the big question is will this consistent licking off Johnnys underside finally result in a contract?

Archived