East Region South Division Thread 2014-2015

Burnie_man

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well Pumphy are back in the South League after a very tough season in the Premier League.It was a long hard slog going to places up north to Montrose Kirrie Kinoull and Jeanfield.There were a few heavy defeats and using a total of 57 players during the season i'm told took it's toll.

Looking forward to visiting some old hunting grounds and some new ones in Fife.

Welcome back Pumphy and Livvy. I don't think anyone envied what Pumpherston had to do last season, given the unforeseen circumstances with their management and players, but great credit to your club, they re-grouped and as you say endured a very tough season and now you are back. Looking forward to seeing you both, if we manage to survive ourselves.

Cheers Cammy it will be good to be back at Dunbar and the other south clubs hopefully we can meet up.As for Livi I thought they would have stayed up as they were doing well but then hit a bad patch.

I'm sure Dunbar will be ok,even if you have to go with u21s etc until they get back on their feet.

They just need one of those guys with the magic sprinkle dust like Edinburgh had, any news on a manager at either Dunbar or the Hihi?

Blackburn United

Player of year - Danny Campbell

Supporters Player - Danny Campbell

Players Player - James Wightman

Top Goalscorer - Andy McQuillen

Sent from my iPhone using Pie & Bovril

What no POTY Awards for strikers Andy and Nicky.Poor show.lol

Blackburn United

Player of year - Danny Campbell

Supporters Player - Danny Campbell

Players Player - James Wightman

Top Goalscorer - Andy McQuillen

Andy finished on 25 goals, think he needs 3 more to become all time leading scorer at the club.

Don't know if there's been official announcement (probably be made at the AGM) but I've heard that Geoff Jones has been offered the job at Dunbar.

I'm assuming this is what the aforementioned post are leading too?

Ex-team mate of mine when I was down there a few years ago - top lad and absolute gentleman. Hope he does well in his first foray into management.

Good luck Geoff.

Archived