5. Clydebank

6. Troon

7. Petershill

8. Beith

9. Cumnock

10.Glenafton

11.Arthurlie

12.Rob Roy

I fully expect every one of these to be wrong.

Reckon you're about right but will leave my predictions til some signings are announced.

Agree'd that Hurlford will probably strengthen and be the team to beat next season.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Well done petershill. Had them down myself to struggle .Started well and signs look good that they won't be involved in dogfight.

Would be interesting to see what the stats are for petershill at new petershill park. They don't seem to lose many games there at all.

Well done petershill. Had them down myself to struggle .Started well and signs look good that they won't be involved in dogfight.

Would be interesting to see what the stats are for petershill at new petershill park. They don't seem to lose many games there at all.

I'll give you a wee hint, guess where the one league game we've lost this season was.

If I'm right, this could be an exclusive!, but since moving to the new park Petershill have actually gained more points away from home than at.... thus killing the myth that their ground gives them an advantage. The only advantage for me is that they are able to get games on when others can't

If I'm right, this could be an exclusive!, but since moving to the new park Petershill have actually gained more points away from home than at.... thus killing the myth that their ground gives them an advantage. The only advantage for me is that they are able to get games on when others can't

Bang on Robert, not got all the stats handy but just to pick two clubs out, we've never beaten Talbot or Pollok at new Petershill Park in the league but have won at least a couple of times away.

I'll give you a wee hint, guess where the one league game we've lost this season was.

I know Shotts first game of the season. I meant overall the stats for you at that ground or the last three or four seasons. Realise i am asking a fair bit for those kind of stats, was just interested.

Does anyone on here think that a non Ayrshire team outwith pollok can win the super premier league for the first time in the next several years?

Its still a strange stat that only pollok have managed to take the prize away from Ayrshire and they've done some job of it to be fair with is it three championships?

Petershill would be the most likely team non Ayrshire team to do it and can focus on league being out the Scottish but with us and Talbot yet to drop any points (very early days) would need a good run.

I can see Pollok doing what Kilbirnie done last season and Beith doing so far this season by bouncing back and being away from relegation. Could they challenge again.

Petershill would be the most likely team non Ayrshire team to do it and can focus on league being out the Scottish but with us and Talbot yet to drop any points (very early days) would need a good run.

I can see Pollok doing what Kilbirnie done last season and Beith doing so far this season by bouncing back and being away from relegation. Could they challenge again.

I always thought that Clydebank could have been the first central based team to join pollok as league winners and if a good few of their talent weren't snapped up by the senior teams then they would have to been in with a good chance.

A well run club with a good fan base and a club who've always played nice football .

Does anyone on here think that a non Ayrshire team outwith pollok can win the super premier league for the first time in the next several years?

Its still a strange stat that only pollok have managed to take the prize away from Ayrshire and they've done some job of it to be fair with is it three championships?

Pollok have 4 titles. Talbot and Meadow have 3. Kilwinning and Beith have 1 each (as I am sure you know)

Peasy were very close 3 or 4 years ago. Remember them celebrating as if they had won the league when they beat us at Meadow Park.

Indeed they were that season and they had a smashing team .

Rob Roy really should have made a much bigger fist of it though when they were throwing the crazy wages about .

Well they might have if they didnt put the points on the board and give the meadow a target to catch , it would only happen in the juniors peasie were done and the meadow had 6 or 7 games left to play , as was posted earlier the only advantage peasie seem to get getting games on in bad weather can work against them

Well they might have if they didnt put the points on the board and give the meadow a target to catch , it would only happen in the juniors peasie were done and the meadow had 6 or 7 games left to play , as was posted earlier the only advantage peasie seem to get getting games on in bad weather can work against them

Peasie had a poor end to the season (11 points from their last eight games I think). If they had have done better they would have set a target that Meadow couldn't match. They blew it, it was nothing to do with fixtures.

You are right about Meadow having a lot of games to play though. They still had 7 left when Peasie finished

The Arthurlie team around 2010 were very good as well, probably only outdone by that Beith team being so good. The Ayrshire teams have spent ages building the title winning teams up. As we did when we won it 4/6 times. We've chopped and changed to much, Clydebank lose the best players every year, Petershill could never get that little bit extre they needed. Arthurlie the same.

Archived