West Super Premier League 2014/2015

.Stuart.

Don't know if this will take off but since they've got one for the East we might as well have one too.

Auchinleck Talbot

Arthurlie

Beith

Clydebank

Cumnock

Glenafton

Hurlford

Irvine Meadow

Kilbirnie

Kirkintilloch/Shotts/Maybole

Petershill

Troon

Looks like it will be quite a strong league with a few good away days. Looking forward to Troon away especially.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yep, looking forward to Troon too as it's a ground I've never been too. Closest I got was the Postage Stamp pub for an hour or so when a Scottish tie was called off by the match ref when we were almost there, couldn't make it the following week.

Think it will be a really tough league next season with Troon especially looking to make an impact

Think Beith will have to strengthen at the back to do well as McDonald & Sheridan will get rings run round them imo

Hopeful we can push in again as the last couple months were a bit of a letdown tbh

If Maybole manage to get to the play offs then win they will need to change the name lol

Naw naw you can't do that mate . Back in 2005-06 you had 9 central sides (Lok , lie, johnstone,larkhall,renfrew,shotts,kilsyth,bellshil,maryhill ) and 3 ayrshire ( talbot , glens and cumnock ) in the premier league and it didn't get changed then :P . Currently you have 8 definite ayrshire and 3 and a half central sides , The Roy being the half :rolleyes: .

Naw naw you can't do that mate . Back in 2005-06 you had 9 central sides (Lok , lie, johnstone,larkhall,renfrew,shotts,kilsyth,bellshil,maryhill ) and 3 ayrshire ( talbot , glens and cumnock ) in the premier league and it didn't get changed then :P . Currently you have 8 definite ayrshire and 3 and a half central sides , The Roy being the half :rolleyes: .

That just shows how competitive this league is

Of the teams atop only Arthurlie are still a top flight club although Shotts may come back & only 1 in Kilsyth in the 1st .

I would like to think if the roy go down we will be missed? I no the banter with our very own 'rob roy guy' can be heated but we have been regulars in the top league for a long time now. I no football is swings and roundabouts and u can't be at the top all the time. Personally I have really njoyed watching the roy play the likes of auchinleck, irvine meadow, cumnock and petershill week in and week out and if we do go down I will definitely miss the top tier.

Archived