East Premier League 2014/2015

juniorneutral

• Replies 584
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

What a win for Arniston at Tayport. Result of the day!

Jock has certainly turned things round so far!

That was a great result. Never an easy place to go and get a win. Jock has done well in the 3 games in charge. I know him really well and hes a great guy. Should get you back up the league

Great result mate, you are doing well the now eh

We are mate. Was a cracking result.

Didnt play well first half but we were excellent second half. We had to play our centre half up front as we were missing a few players and had boys playng first game in weeks. Nice way to end the year.

DNETID very quiet..................wonder if Tayport are still the most impressive team he's seen now.

Dundonald Bluebell swept them aside with ease and going in 5-0 at ht....Dundonald should have had more in second half but took the foot of the gas but credit to North End they battled right to the end.....can anyone from North End tell us why the player walked of when the 4 or 5th goal went in....let his team mates down and when going into the dressing room he just slated his team

Mate

Dundonald Bluebell swept them aside with ease and going in 5-0 at ht....Dundonald should have had more in second half but took the foot of the gas but credit to North End they battled right to the end.....can anyone from North End tell us why the player walked of when the 4 or 5th goal went in....let his team mates down and when going into the dressing room he just slated his team

Mate

Watched Dundonald once or twice last season and never for a minute doubted their chances of holding their own in this league................................do they look like genuine title contenders James?

Watched Dundonald once or twice last season and never for a minute doubted their chances of holding their own in this league................................do they look like genuine title contenders James?

Mate I would say they have a good chance from what I saw yesterday and they had a few players missing as well so I think they will be there or there about come the end of the season I was very impressed with them

Played the Bluebell pre-season in their tournament, was quite impressed with them in what was a high tempo match, they had 5 boys missing that day as well.

Good to see them doing well, would be great if they were promoted, how many teams coming up from this league next season?

Cracking league the Premier, plenty twists & turns so far.

Expect someone will go on a run at some point & put it to bed.

Good to hear the Bluebell are still strengthening, a strong deep squad is essential for any team looking to win a title.

Don't want to get involved in tit for tat with the bluebell.

All of the management at the Glens played under Wyse the year we won the premier league at the Glens and happy to see the bell challenge.

I fancy the Saints to keep their challenge going too. Good to see Fife teams going strong.

Archived