East Premier League 2014/2015

juniorneutral

• Replies 584
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just favoured the home side for majority of the game, gave a penalty for a aerial challenge where our defender clearly won the ball.his officials didn't help him out much as 1 of them made it clear it wasn't a pen, so why they didn't communicated I'll never kno. He flashed a good few yellows (both sides)and there wasn't a bad tackle in the game.

Just favoured the home side for majority of the game, gave a penalty for a aerial challenge where our defender clearly won the ball.his officials didn't help him out much as 1 of them made it clear it wasn't a pen, so why they didn't communicated I'll never kno. He flashed a good few yellows (both sides)and there wasn't a bad tackle in the game.

From the games I've seen pre season involving Dunbar and Tranent the refereeing has been much like last season very poor. Did I see on another thread you are on the transfer list, had any offers?

Best of luck to the bluebell good guys running the club

They are all pulling together James.Have a great manager who I believe would have taken the big team back to the top table if he hadn't been undermined by certain people, mate.

bluebell1

Our main objective is to stay in league mate, no expectations to challenge but we will see what happens. Its early days but been a positive start so far. I would expect Tayport, St Andrews, Arniston, Glenrothes, Jeanfield and Broughty to be challenging and we will have played all 6 within our first 7 games so maybe after that we will have an idea on how our season will pan out.

.........................................................................................................................................

That`s a really heavy schedule for a promoted side to face early doors bluebell.

3 games in & the bluebell are joint top of the league thus far, so holding your own - then some, all the best for the rest of the season guys.

all promoted teams have started off well and hope they can keep it going. Another week of hard games fast approaching - any predictions? I am unsure which game i will go to watch this week as this league is spoilimg me for choice.

They are all pulling together James.Have a great manager who I believe would have taken the big team back to the top table if he hadn't been undermined by certain people, mate.

HERE WE GO AGAIN BORING !

• 2 weeks later...

Great to see two Fife teams sitting first and second in The Premier Division, we have had a great start but a long way to go yet but nice to go in to the East Of Scotland Cup break with a 3 point lead.

Its going to be a tight season with teams taking points off each other, one worrying note however, is that we asked for Assistant Officials for yesterdays game but none were available we presume, as we weren't actually told despite an official request. Is this just a Fife problem or is there a real lack of officials in the country. Tayside always seem to be running courses but cant remember there being one in Fife.

• 3 weeks later...

Some more strange results yesterday what a league this is already!!! Also does anyone have a list of goalscorers for the league mccomskie must be at the top surely!

How many you reckon tinman? According to a list kept by my eldest Sibanda is at the top mate.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived