East Premier League 2014/2015

juniorneutral

Don't think North end will go down if they win tomorrow and win there game in hand that should see them safe...Glens will depend on who they have on the run in they may pull away from where they are if they have the luxury for the manager to have a full fit squad available but there are a few in that league that should be looking over there shoulder

so you agree

• Replies 584
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just no playing well atm. Lost our last 3

Thought we were unfortunate against Arniston just our finishing let us down.

Well beaten by broughty and Kinoull.

Still plenty to play for im sure other sides will if they already haven't will lose a few games in a row. Look at Dalkeith lost last 2

Don't worry saan, your pain will soon be over and we'll be reunited.

On the hihi

another magic weekend in the premier with my begining of the season prediction st andrews moving 3pts nearer to the title bluebell beating a decent broughy side and dalkeith losing puts them in pole position for the play of and at the bottom a win for bathgate and another 2 points dropped by the big team of the league no sure my liver can take much more of this min

Having watched Tayport take care of a never say die Forfar West End side last night I think they will be good enough for one of the top two spots. In saying that they missed a host of chances that could have had them on easy street and there was always a danger with Darren Scott on the West End side. Funny part of the night (and there always seems to be one at Junior games) was the whole Tayport side getting worked up about the West End keepers kick outs. He was probably stealing a yard outside the box but a lot of times he threw it from inside the box and kicked it outside which I assume is OK. It was only a yard!

The Legaue is hotting up with St Andrews and Tayport looking easy for the top two, Dalkeith, Dundonald and Broughty for the play off. I hope we can get a couple of wins to get safe but looking over the shoulder at least half a dozen will be looking for wins to get safe. A pity Kinnoull left it so late to find their feet but will take heart from their recent form. Forfar West End and Bathgate have some really important games coming up and Glenrothes are by no means out of it but need to find some form quickly.

All in a great League again and looks like an exciting finish at all ends of the table.

You are correct most of the Tayport support had it wrong about Darryl's kicking from hand.

Indeed he was often throwing the ball outside the box before kicking.

The point of issue was the assistant was constantly running of to the halfway line (Because he was a fat bastaaard), instead of holding his ground till the keeper kicked.

Therefore if Darryl was handling outside his area he would never have been caught.

I hasten to add i always used to kick like that (on purpose), as it constantly got the opposition support riled up. A wink or 2 was always my preferred response.

As for the league a top game at St Andrews tomorrow v Tayport.

Tough one to call as either team on a good day are decent. Neither team would be unhappy with a point.

I still think Broty "should" be making 3rd spot but they keep on letting down unexpectedly.

we are in st andrews today but wish dundonald all the best for there game in perth 3 points vital to sustain the promotion push

speaking of perth I would also like to wish kunnoul all the best today a win for them will almost certainly mean relegation for glenrotten mr illustrous and one of the best strikers in the league

bad day at the office yesterday with saints losing heavily to there only title contenders bluebell unlucky at jeanfield letting dalkeith back in with a chance of the playoffs and kinnoul with there worst display of the season roll on wedensday

What game you heading to on Wednesday mate

plans are now on hold after hearing paddy winton has past away jim

thoughts and condolences his family at this sad time

Yes very sad news never good to hear thoughts with his family and all at jeanfield

My 1st chairman when I dropped into the Juniors. Great business head.

Used to love his statements

"you've got yer kelty's and yer hill o beefs but this is the place we want the trough ees"

RIP

Paddy had been ill for quite a while. Cant remember him being at a game since i returned to Riverside in 2011. Was always a good laugh when we did speak & will be missed around the club

Archived