East Premier League 2014/2015

juniorneutral

• Replies 584
  • Created
  • Last Reply

there bubble has burst dunc and were dew to give sombody a right doin a can feel it in my water

Wee tip motg your no helping yur club in a lead up to a game slating the opposition. Embarassing to be truthful. Show a wee bit of class bud and learn from your management team on how to conduct yourself. Hopefully your tipping Kelty next week to give us a chance. Oh the bluebells are blue

Wee tip motg your no helping yur club in a lead up to a game slating the opposition. Embarassing to be truthful. Show a wee bit of class bud and learn from your management team on how to conduct yourself. Hopefully your tipping Kelty next week to give us a chance. Oh the bluebells are blue

Mr illustrious can learn a thing or two from them as well Hals.............shocking behaviour yesterday again I hear.

MOTG deserves to see his team get gubbed for some appalling spelling. there instead of Their. were instead of we're. dew instead of due. sombody instead of somebody. Honestly - it does my head in to see this. If you don't have a BASIC grasp of the English language - STAY AWAY from the keyboard. Ken, like...............

MOTG deserves to see his team get gubbed for some appalling spelling. there instead of Their. were instead of we're. dew instead of due. sombody instead of somebody. Honestly - it does my head in to see this. If you don't have a BASIC grasp of the English language - STAY AWAY from the keyboard. Ken, like...............

It's all gone quiet over at the big team of the league mate................one of the best strikers in this league drew a blank yet again.

Altogether now.....Oh the Bluebells are blue...

To be fair your own team are also right in the mix to go down. Very tight league again this year.

According to last weeks local press the management team are not concerned as they are creating plenty of opportunities........................they just need to turn johnnyboy into a striker.

Oh the Bluebells are blue.

No doubt about it, we (Glens) are in a battle to stay up and there's no shying away from that.

Disappointing result on Saturday but we're confident that we have enough about us to put some more points on the board and stay in the league.

Everyone capable of beating each other in this league so I'd expect the battle at the top and bottom to take a few twists and turns. We were due to play Montrose in December and at that point it was a battle at the bottom. A couple of months later (great run of form) and they're in the promotion chase.

An exciting second half to the season at both ends of the table.

No doubt about it, we (Glens) are in a battle to stay up and there's no shying away from that.

Disappointing result on Saturday but we're confident that we have enough about us to put some more points on the board and stay in the league.

The big team of the league benefiting again.....................only stayed up a couple of seasons ago due to league reconstruction.

Archived