East Premier League 2014/2015

juniorneutral

I think we have played everyone bar Glenrothes so far and I have to say I don't think there is any real quality in this league - no club really stands out - I include my own club in this statement. We are all much of a muchness.

Anyone can beat anyone else as the league has shown but there don't appear to be any "Superleague" clubs in the making this season.

That's not to say I wouldn't be too unhappy to go one better than we did last season.

Mon The Jags.

Don't be expecting to see any real quality this weekend either mate..............according to my source there wasn't even one player on show Saturday whom they should keep and build a team around.

• Replies 584
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Poor poor show from the bell on saturday, taking nothing away from Dalkeith who fully deserved there win although maybe the ft score flattered them slightly. Was really impressed with there #7 Morris and #9 Lally. Both worked there socks off for 90 mins and got there rewards.

Hopefully we can improve on saturdays performance against the league leaders up in Montrose. To be fair if we turn up on the day that will be an improvement lol

cant wait to get back down to league buisness now few more players singed new contract extentions expect to start climbing the table

Can't go much further down I had the glens as a contender for promotion but you never know what the second half of the season can bring

cant wait to get back down to league buisness now few more players singed new contract extentions expect to start climbing the table

If signing contract extensions makes a player try harder or play better I would be concerned.

• 2 weeks later...

Arniston 2 Dundonald 0

Another massive three points for Arnie yesterday against a very capable Opposition in Bluebell. In truth Arniston were probably 2nd best for long spells in the game but always looked dangerous on the break. Bluebell were comfortable in position but couldn't find the finish to match their play.

After a goalless first half, the game was turned on it's head with two goals by Arniston's Tadg Moriarty on 65 and 70 minutes. The first a spectacular overhead kick fit to grace any game, the second from the penalty spot after a great run from Lumbert was abruptly ended by a trip from a Dundonald defender.

On another day we could easily have lost this game but a special mention for out keeper Disco who had a string of good saves to keep us in the game. Despite the score line Bluebell impressed me greatly and I'm sure they will be there or there abouts come the end of the season.

Oakley at home next week. Hopefully we can continue our good run of results.

Arniston 2 Dundonald 0

Another massive three points for Arnie yesterday against a very capable Opposition in Bluebell. In truth Arniston were probably 2nd best for long spells in the game but always looked dangerous on the break. Bluebell were comfortable in position but couldn't find the finish to match their play.

After a goalless first half, the game was turned on it's head with two goals by Arniston's Tadg Moriarty on 65 and 70 minutes. The first a spectacular overhead kick fit to grace any game, the second from the penalty spot after a great run from Lumbert was abruptly ended by a trip from a Dundonald defender.

How good is Lumbert,what age is he,heard some good things about him.

Archie Wyse left Dundonald by mutual consent.

Who will be the new manager.?

Heard that earlier aswell. Not sure about who will take over but would imagine coaching staff already there would be happy to take over. Great job for someone tho.

How good is Lumbert,what age is he,heard some good things about him.

Very good player WHM. Can run with the ball and isn't afraid to take players on. Can also finish a ball aswell. Never hides dispite the fact he has a slight build and can get some rough treatment from centre halfs and full backs.

I expected him to move on at the end of last season to be honest but seems to enjoy playing at Arniston. Not sure of his age but I'd have a guess at between 24 to 26.

been telt a couple of folk turned down the dundonald job but they were desprate to get somebody in for saterday bad timing if you ask me

Is there ever a good time for a club to change managers but Saturday's game might just pick them up and show the new manager they mean big buisness as they are not out of the promotion race

Craig Morrison is our new manager and he has appointed Kevin Bain as coach. Morri will be looking to add further to coaching staff in coming days.

Wish the bluebell all the best with their new management team although hopefully a bad start for them on Saturday

Wish the bluebell all the best with their new management team although hopefully a bad start for them on Saturday

Should be a cracker dunc and I hope the weather is kind so we can get to watch a good match and hopefully a good crowd turn up and I wish both teams all the best for the rest of the season

Archived