Port Glasgow Juniors

youngportman

• Replies 403
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Has tam doc signed for Greenock again ??? He was hopeless last time and heard he's put on about 2 stone ???

Not heard anything about Tam re-signing for Greenock but he certainly wasn't hopeless when he was there.

Away back to your own forum you moron.

Morton are a horrible club from top to bottom and have done nothing of note in inverclyde for as long as i can remember.

I was delighted when they went down last season and will be hoping for the same again this year. Would rather pay 16 quid to watch port or greenock round my back garden than pay a fiver into cappielow.

Horrible horrible club with a terrible reputation in inverclyde.

Perhaps a friendly between morton and port glasgow preseason charging a fiver a head could help raise some money for the port help with stadium costs? Given that morton are in for ex greenock player mckay there must be something of value in the juniors to them.

Wicked Delivery

My Team: Celtic

Typical Port onion, bussed up to Celtic Park of a weekend, then back to the Hibs to listen to rebel songs. Mind and put a quid in the box on the way in 'for the boys'.

Oh, and just to correct you on a few things, the Greenock Morton Community Trust have been running in Greenock for the last couple of years, offering coaching to kids of all ages throughout the area. They are doing well to right the wrongs of the past.

http://mortoncommunity.net/

piss take of Portonion!

Ah, so obvious now that you see it written down!

I didn't realise it was a real expression. the same weirdo that said it also called people from Inverkip 'Puddle Jumpers', so I thought he was maybe just a bit mental.

Archived