Port Glasgow Juniors

youngportman

Oh I'm not going anywhere, not until your brains trust explains how the club's bulletproof moral and legally kosher stance (c. April 2014) has turned into an unmitigated disaster and humiliation instead.

That should make the torrent of tear-stained idiocy from the likes of yourself worthwhile, amIrite?

• Replies 403
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Rite spunk bums boyfriend , I have a question request....Ask at clown why is the biggest club in inverclyde abusing public facilities by paying reduced rates why not pay full like they expect us to do the fucking spanner

If such a tink town why do The mighty Greenock Morton want to bring their whole team to park lee every day and train. Greenock Morton not port glasgow Morton now f**k off and stop be such a dick and support your local junior clubs instead of tryin to roast them on a junior forum.

Vikington is a weapon. His attitude typifies Morton - thinking they are the biggest thing in inverclyde and using this to put everyone else down.

Said before on this forum horrible selfish club, from top to bottom. Really hope things with Port get sorted to put clowns like this to bed.

Oh, so you've crawled back out from that hole of yours? Nice to see you back for another handing down.

Calls Morton a "horrible selfish club, from top to bottom" yet lists Celtic, one half of everything that's wrong in the west coast of Scotland, as his team. Spectacular irony, chump.

Yes, let's hope that everything at the Port does get sorted out and that they pay the thousands of pounds owed to Inverclyde Council.

This thread took a turn for the worse. there is more than enough room in inverclyde for Morton, both junior teams and all the amatuer teams in the area. one thing the council has done well is provide a good number of 3G facilities. All teams should pay their dues. Only the council and the port know exactly what's went on between them. The players at the club are only hearing 1 side of an argument and while I applaude the defence of the club it is time to wait and see what will happen.

If Morton were smart enough to negotiate a reduced rate that's fair enough. If they use council facilities daily they would be idiots not to agree a reduced fee. It's common sense, buy in bulk get a discount.

Another handing down? I dont recall the previous one. I'm sure your pish patter really embarassed me though.

Not sure what this has to do with Celtic? But batter on with your nonsense because it goes right over my head.

You and your funboy friend are on here roasting a junior club for not being able to pay for a stadium, when your club - the mighty biggest thing in inverclyde club - Morton are getting facilities at a reduced rate.

That is what i call spectacular irony, pecker.

Another handing down? I dont recall the previous one. I'm sure your pish patter really embarassed me though.

Not sure what this has to do with Celtic? But batter on with your nonsense because it goes right over my head.

You and your funboy friend are on here roasting a junior club for not being able to pay for a stadium, when your club - the mighty biggest thing in inverclyde club - Morton are getting facilities at a reduced rate.

That is what i call spectacular irony, pecker.

You do a good enough job of embarrassing yourself.

You called Morton a horrible selfish club, which is a complete irony overload, given you have you "Team" as being Celtic - A despicable football club.

Port Glasgow Juniors deserve all that they get, if they can't pay up like every other person using the facility. Unlucky.

Morton use the facility every day, so are obviously going to be looking for a reduced rate and are obviously far better at negotiating with the Powers that be.

Pay up, or shut up.

You'll get no sympathy here.

Morton are a horrible selfish club. I don't really care whats said about Celtic thats for another forum. But coming on here to rub the Ports nose in it just shows how much class you Morton fans have.

In regards to if they cant pay then unlucky. A large part of whats going on is the Port had their pitch taken from them, were playing out of their town for almost a decade and are now being charged a ridiculous amount to use the port stadium. Noones looking for any sympathy here, just a fair deal.

I'm sure that will be what worked out, much to your dismay Turbine.

Morton are a horrible selfish club. I don't really care whats said about Celtic thats for another forum. But coming on here to rub the Ports nose in it just shows how much class you Morton fans have.

In regards to if they cant pay then unlucky. A large part of whats going on is the Port had their pitch taken from them, were playing out of their town for almost a decade and are now being charged a ridiculous amount to use the port stadium. Noones looking for any sympathy here, just a fair deal.

I'm sure that will be what worked out, much to your dismay Turbine.

And was there ever a written contract saying that the Port could get a new stadium, reduced rates, or an agreement to pay absolutely nothing.

I think not.

There must have also been an initial agreement between the Port and the council, in which Port Glasgow juniors would have been more than aware of the cost to use the facility. They no doubt probably signed something as well. It's just a case of down right ignorance here.

Therefore, you don't have very much of an argument and should pay up immediately.

Archived