Port Glasgow Juniors

youngportman

• Replies 403
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Inverclyde Council owe Port Glasgow nothing. Which is precisely why they're sitting doing nothing while Port Glasgow continue to be homeless for not paying to use public facilities. There is no trade-off.

So why did Port Glasgow leave their own junior ground then? Did they do it because they thought f*ck it. I don't like this pitch anymore. No, there was obviously some agreement.

So why did Port Glasgow leave their own junior ground then? Did they do it because they thought f*ck it. I don't like this pitch anymore. No, there was obviously some agreement.

You don't have a legal document to prove this, whereas Port Glasgow breached the terms of using council facilities, blatantly, because the club officials are too thick to grasp how breaking a contract could possibly go wrong.

And now you're fucked.

No one cares? You seemed to care an awful lot. Away play the big man in another thread and leave this to folk that want to find out what's happening

I've told you what is happening - clearly though you were instead looking for a hard luck story in which the club isn't at fault for a series of unbelievably cretinous moves, including using the local press to harass the council. Who promptly turfed the club out of public facilities.

I'm afraid that you'll have to deal with that or slither off to an even more backward and embarrassing Junior-only forum. This isn't one of those.

Vikington is a weapon. His attitude typifies Morton - thinking they are the biggest thing in inverclyde and using this to put everyone else down.

Said before on this forum horrible selfish club, from top to bottom. Really hope things with Port get sorted to put clowns like this to bed.

Clown the ports never had a contract or an agreement. So let's be honest if we all want to hear an arsehole then, we are all very capable of farting..

Quite: you had no agreement with the Council to use public facilities for free, for them to give you money nor to build a ground. And therefore don't have a leg to stand on after abusing public facilities without paying, getting caught, and subsequently shredding any chance of a relationship with the local authority via your idiot 'spokesmen' in the Tele.

Which is why, of course, it's now the middle of August and you don't have a ground to play in. All very straightforward stuff, but I'm sure that if you cry some more about it then an entirely self-inflicted homelessness will just magically disappear.

You've fooled absolutely no-one in Inverclyde with your tink justifications though.

Vikington is a weapon. His attitude typifies Morton - thinking they are the biggest thing in inverclyde and using this to put everyone else down.

Said before on this forum horrible selfish club, from top to bottom. Really hope things with Port get sorted to put clowns like this to bed.

1. We are the biggest thing in Inverclyde, quite clearly. Not that there's any stiff competition - least of all from two embarrassment junior clubs who have achieved f**k all in their own, much lower level.

2. Unlike the tinks at Port Glasgow, Morton pay fully and handsomely for their use of council facilities. Which means that Morton directly contribute to the rest of the community, far more indeed than Port Glasgow take out by cheating the local taxpayers. So yes, only one selfish club to be found here - fortunately its days of conning the system are over and a humiliating apology must be in the offing.

That's terrific. Congratulations on being the biggest thing in inverclyde.

It's a shame so many of inverclydes population choose not to go to Cappielow on a Saturday afternoon. I suspect thats down to the big timer attitude displayed by the club in general and in your posts. Morton have a terrible reputation in inverclyde and i suspect most people would back that up.

Anyway, if you'd leave us wee embarassing junior clubs and fans to our own forum and go and bask in the glorys of all your recent achievements that would be great.

You never know - could be an all inverclyde clash in the Lowland league in a few years.

You snd your friends posts are actually making my toes pop out my trainners

You should probably go out and steal, sorry - 'use without paying' - some more then.

Tink club from a tink town, fitting really.

Your 23 years old wtf do u actually no about life you've got issues , obviously no job and no girlfriend ... And if u had a girlfriend there's a good chance one of us port tramps have already spunked up her arsehole

Archived