Cowdenbeath 2014/15 Championship Thread

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Its that time of year Al. Have to use a rolled up paper to swat the wee annoying stripy gits. Their queens have stopped feedin them n kicked them oot the gaff.

Or spray some wd40 in their face. They dinnae like that.

What did yous think of Clyde on Saturday ?

wernt too bad , cowden were very poor so without sounding patronising i dont know if we made use look better , scott durie looked good a player that i rated at east fife , best of luck for the season

What did yous think of Clyde on Saturday ?

Werent too bad mate. Game could have gone either way. Can see what ferguson is trying to,with the 2 wide men squeezing the full backs who are often the players who get the most of the ball in games. Tactic may work especially in div 2 to get the ball back early and high up the pitch.

We played reasonably well against a strong hearts side tonight.

Only iain campbell played of the 13 used on sat.

Team was keeper from brechin game,

Campbell brownlie kane and wee young rb ?

Higgins (left) callaghan and lynas and portuguese trialist (right)

Jurisic and sutherland

Keeper and defence all had sound games especially brownlie.

Callaghan is alot better centre mid than where I usually see him on the left. Could do with being a bit faster/stronger but good range of passing. Rest of midfield werent great. Portuguese boy way off it.

Sutherland had better game of 2 forwards. Jurisic struggled to get in to game and isnt good in the air for his size.

Anyone remember we played Hearts pre season 3/4 years ago? Did we win 1-0 of was that v Hibs? I remember Fairbairn scoring a penalty but then I also remember Stewart missing a penalty in a pre season game v one of the Edinburgh sides as well. Which one was which.

Anyone remember we played Hearts pre season 3/4 years ago? Did we win 1-0 of was that v Hibs? I remember Fairbairn scoring a penalty but then I also remember Stewart missing a penalty in a pre season game v one of the Edinburgh sides as well. Which one was which.

We beat Hearts 2-1 at Central Park. Lewis Milne scored the winner with a header in the 88th minute.

Greg missed a penalty in that game.

Archived