cambuslang rangers

auldjimmy

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

as a cambuslang supporter? if you are telling the truth auldjimmy here is the burgh's current league standing for you to decide yourself rather than putting the question out there for all to dive in

Johnstone Burgh F.C. 23 2 4 17 28 63 -35 10

strange thread :1eye

My heart says yes but my heads says no.

Lanark should have enough to see off Burgh I think, but Lanarks inability to hold onto a lead may work in our favour.

Fingers crossed, is this game on Saturday? Of course it is, all there league games are Saturdays :thumbsdown

My heart says yes but my heads says no.

Lanark should have enough to see off Burgh I think, but Lanarks inability to hold onto a lead may work in our favour.

Fingers crossed, is this game on Saturday? Of course it is, all there league games are Saturdays :thumbsdown

The only thing that might work against Lanark is burnout.

;-)

Lanark will pump Johnstone, end of season kick about for them, just hope they dont embarrass themselves with a cricket score. I'll say 4-1 to Lanark, convincing win to stay in the league, might pop a few quid on that as a correct score, easy money

I think the Burgh could well spring a surprise here.Seen Lanark vs Dunipace and Larkhall vs the Burgh this week and think it might be a bit closer than everyone thinks.

Burgh were comfortable against Larkhall until they got a red card which totally changed the game. Think that has been their downfall this season tbh as I don't think they are as bad as their league position would suggest.

Lanark need to win by two goals to ensure league safety so If they win 1-0 making the goal difference with Cambuslang the same, what happens then.

Does it go on head to head matches between the teams or whoever has scored the most goals?

I think the Burgh could well spring a surprise here.Seen Lanark vs Dunipace and Larkhall vs the Burgh this week and think it might be a bit closer than everyone thinks.

Burgh were comfortable against Larkhall until they got a red card which totally changed the game. Think that has been their downfall this season tbh as I don't think they are as bad as their league position would suggest.

Lanark need to win by two goals to ensure league safety so If they win 1-0 making the goal difference with Cambuslang the same, what happens then.

Does it go on head to head matches between the teams or whoever has scored the most goals?

SJFA website shows Cambuslang on -3, Lanark on -2. So any win will do Lanark.

Lanark will pump Johnstone, end of season kick about for them, just hope they dont embarrass themselves with a cricket score. I'll say 4-1 to Lanark, convincing win to stay in the league, might pop a few quid on that as a correct score, easy money

Haha dont think so. nobody at lanark will be talking about cricket scores but a winnable game. mon the yowes.

Archived