Kenny Shiels away

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dreadful manager and from the outside looking in only made Morton worse than they were under Moore. Hope it's not true for the laugh out loud material he'll no doubt produce for Morton next season.

Who is going to want to take the job after the way Willy Wonka shredded KS in the press a few weeks ago?

KS paid off a few of the duds who weren't performing and made a few panic signings but the Chairman went along with it. I think , going by comments on here anyway, instead of KS trying to imply his philosophy he should of shit fested it till the end of the season and build ahead for next season and maybe introduce his passing game. Instead Morton let in goals through it and obviously went down.

There was still enough time to catch Cowdenbeath and Alloa, the points gap was maybe 9 or so? The damage had maybe been done.

Who can Morton get in? Maybe Billy Reid? Don't think that would get many fans to buy a season ticket if their in two minds.

TENse times for him now, unlikely to get another job anytime soon, you fail at morTEN your don't tend to get another chance in football.

yes I know 10-2 stuff is getting a little tired but I didn't get involved over the weekend so felt I needed to do something

10-2 :)

sergie's no1 fan, on 06 May 2014 - 18:55, said:

Who is going to want to take the job after the way Willy Wonka shredded KS in the press a few weeks ago?

KS paid off a few of the duds who weren't performing and made a few panic signings but the Chairman went along with it. I think , going by comments on here anyway, instead of KS trying to imply his philosophy he should of shit fested it till the end of the season and build ahead for next season and maybe introduce his passing game. Instead Morton let in goals through it and obviously went down.

There was still enough time to catch Cowdenbeath and Alloa, the points gap was maybe 9 or so? The damage had maybe been done.

Who can Morton get in? Maybe Billy Reid? Don't think that would get many fans to buy a season ticket if their in two minds.

John-Brown-380514.jpg

sergie's no1 fan, on 06 May 2014 - 18:55, said:

John-Brown-380514.jpg

That would be absolutely fantastic.

TENse times for him now, unlikely to get another job anytime soon, you fail at morTEN your don't tend to get another chance in football.

You missed one

Dreadful manager and from the outside looking in only made Morton worse than they were under Moore. Hope it's not true for the laugh out loud material he'll no doubt produce for Morton next season.

Shiels' record as manager was significantly better (but still very poor) than Moore's when he left the club. The above claim is demonstrably false.

Archived