new football kits 2014/2015

The West Brom fans are furious with their new kit, as it is too different from their usual navy and white stripes. Apparently their MD has even come out and apologised, saying that it will only be for one season.

I have to agree that I like it too, nothing wrong with a little change from time to time.

Well damn them to hell. That's an excellent kit. Very pleasant on the eye.

• Replies 424
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The West Brom kit is neat and would make a great away strip for us but I can see why their supporters don't like it. Doing away with the thick stripe's will be as bad to them as Cardiff changing colours. Fans generally don't like change after all.

I actually like the new Spurs kits.

A nice tribute to the great Bill Nicholson.

"It is better to fail aiming high than to succeed aiming low. And we of Spurs have set our sights very high, so high in fact that even failure will have in it an echo of glory." - Bill Nicholson

This is the official Tottenham Hotspur men's away shirt for the 2014/15 season. The kit is inspired by and commemorates Bill Nicholson, a legendary Tottenham Hotspur Manager, in the 10th anniversary of his passing.

All our shirts feature yellow this season as a tribute to Bill Nicholson, the man who introduced yellow as a kit colour during his reign as manager. The away shirt features 11 golden stripes representing the 11 trophies won during Bill Nicholson's reign.

In addition to the commemoration of this success, the shirt features the gates of White Hart Lane on the neck tape.

That West Brom shirt is a stormer.

It really is. A subtle design, the sponsor's logo isn't too obtrusive... it's really the St Mirren kit's polar opposite. Adidas really get it right, most of the time.

The Spurs away kit:

Aye the bill nic quotes are great, kinda think he is spinning in his grave at that awful home top tho

Tottenham-14-15-Away-Kit+(4).jpg

As stated in my previous posts, each line represents a trophy won by Bill Nicholson as a Tottenham manager.

Archived