Ramsdens' Cup 2014-15

Bold Rover

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When is the draw ? I thought it was after the hibs game ? Personally I would like to get hibs at home

Last 4 seasons it's been drawn on June 28th, June 12th, June 6th, May 27th. So it has been getting later each year.

I'd fancy Spartans away.

Last 4 seasons it's been drawn on June 28th, June 12th, June 6th, May 27th. So it has been getting later each year.

I'd fancy Spartans away.

I believe this will be the first year it will be drawn under the spfl.

Btw, presume now everything is settled with the merger it would make sense for this and the league cup to go up to 7 subs?

Personally hoping for a home tie with Rangers, would pretty much see us through to the next round

Hoping for Hearts or Hibs away but will probably end up with one of the small teams at home, like Rangers or something :(

Spartans, Hibs or Hearts away. As long as we avoid diddy sides like Stirling it'll be okay though

Forgot about you lot. Hopefully we do get each other and Nick Walsh can referee :)

• 2 weeks later...

Hope Clyde get one of Sevco, Hibs or Hearts. Any chance of the early rounds being on the telly?

Oh, and is it seeded or just regionalised? If it's both Clyde have a 3/8 chance of drawing one of the above, by my calculations.

Hope Clyde get one of Sevco, Hibs or Hearts. Any chance of the early rounds being on the telly?

Oh, and is it seeded or just regionalised? If it's both Clyde have a 3/8 chance of drawing one of the above, by my calculations.

Just regionalised.

I see that Rangers have managed to get their 1st round game on 26th July postponed ''due to the Commonwealth Games''. Hadn't realised that it was already decided they were getting a home game in that draw.

Archived