Your clubs worst ever manager

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Colin Miller at Accies, legend as a player but unfortunately hopeless as a manager.

Iain Munro was pretty gash as well. "I could have won the European Cup with Accies and the fans would still have hated me". That's because you got us relegated to the Second Division, you cock.

Colin Miller at Accies, legend as a player but unfortunately hopeless as a manager.

Iain Munro was pretty gash as well. "I could have won the European Cup with Accies and the fans would still have hated me". That's because you got us relegated to the Second Division, you cock.

Colin Miller was hopeless. Did he not manage the Canadian national team at some point as well? Ally Dawson's team were pretty awful to watch as well tbf.

Brian 'I'll get my family to fight with the fans' Welsh.

The memory of his wifes death ray stare still haunts me. He was useless though.

But, what about the Edinburgh taxi driver? Tam Stevens?

It always amuses me to hear that wee fud Chick Young trying to defend his mate Gerry Collins' record at Thistle, suggesting he wasn't given enough time.

Don't fucking start me on that. 'Nest of vipers' was the phrase he used to describe our boardroom.

Collins himself laughably boasted that we had the strongest squad in the league outwith the Old Firm and Hearts. We never won a game under him and we needed penalties to beat 3rd Division Peterhead in the League Cup.

When are we talking for Dave Clarke?

I started going in 87.

dave clarke got the job in early 87 & proceeded to build a team of giants.(yes pedants hugh hill was only 5ft 5)..i remember we had the tallest team in british football at the time & we were absoloutely brutal to watch....i can still see sammy conn doing absoloutely nothing in a falkirk shirt when i think about this era

In order, shittest first.

Kernaghan, goes without saying.

Coco, nice guy, smert hair but shit manager.

Duffy, for guiding us down to the 1st in such spectacular fashion in 05. When we looked safe at the split.

Special mention for the Bonnetti's second season in cherge. They got bored of it all pretty quick, didn't they?

Archived