Those nasty nationalists

Todders

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I seen this, really pissed me off, no matter what subject it would of been on the way he approached them was bang out of order, lucky to no get a smack in the chops speaking to strangers like that. Also the stuff he was shouting waqs hilarious, the constant cries of 'West Minister' especially, fucking idiot.

At least he didn't make a twat of himself eh?

Classic No voter; Whenever they tried to reply to his nonsense he just shouted them down and wouldn't listen.

the chap may have been a wee bit too chauvinistic,some may say passionate but he makes a valid point about the thread of english xenophobia that runs through the minds of many in the separatist camp. also must be very brave to confront so many.

the chap may have been a wee bit too chauvinistic,some may say passionate but he makes a valid point about the thread of english xenophobia that runs through the minds of many in the separatist camp. also must be very brave to confront so many.

The forum is becoming a bit of a troll magnet...

You are Alistair "Blinky" Darling and I claim my £5.

The forum is becoming a bit of a troll magnet...

your post was as hollow as your handle. the scots chap was chauvinist in the patriotic sense; passionate, anti racist and brave. all attributes that any scot would be happy to associate themselves with but obviously not you. not a very positive message, the first haggis will not be happy with you, are there many more like you in the looser camp?

answer yes! :thumsup2

keep up the good work :smartass until self-determination day.

your post was as hollow as your handle. the scots chap was chauvinist in the patriotic sense; passionate, anti racist and brave. all attributes that any scot would be happy to associate themselves with but obviously not you. not a very positive message, the first haggis will not be happy with you, are there many more like you in the looser camp?

:1eye:lol::lol: :lol:

???

Yes a member of the well known brave and anti racist SDL. :rolleyes:

I am genuinely worried about this guys mental health......he's either about to have a breakdown or he's been at the Bolivian marching powder. Mind you, I didn't think the YES guys did much to placate him. They could at least have given him a balloon FFS.....

ETA: I mean the guy in the video, not hedrum.....:blink:

Archived