The Alloa Athletic Thread

Just announced on twitter.

"The Indodrill Stadium"

Fair enough. Better to have a name that nobody knows anything about than to end up with the Iceland Arena, or the Durex Dome. Perfect time to do it; hard to imagine a time when the club's profile would be higher. Hopefully Indodrill don't have any associated scandals that might embarrass later.

Seriously trolling the Rangers by launching the name on Saturday though :lol:

I don't see any negativity towards the deal.

Go have a look on Facebook then.

It's ridiculous the amount people have to say on it. People who haven't or won't set foot in the place.

People just like having a dig at the chairman every opportunity they get.

A local businessman who has done very well for himself and is helping his local football team by running them well and attracting big investment. The jealousy of some is incredible.

Go have a look on Facebook then.

It's ridiculous the amount people have to say on it. People who haven't or won't set foot in the place.

People just like having a dig at the chairman every opportunity they get.

A local businessman who has done very well for himself and is helping his local football team by running them well and attracting big investment. The jealousy of some is incredible.

Is this alloa live you're on about? These folk are not real fans and like you say, haven't been near the place in years. I did enjoy seeing folk refer to the Recs as 'the rexs' lol.

Our pitch getting the blame by rangers players...

Must not be used to a flat, even surface these days. It would explain why we played the better passing football, to be fair.

Maybe the Championship clubs should organise a wee whip-round for pitch upkeep at Ibrox?

Must not be used to a flat, even surface these days. It would explain why we played the better passing football, to be fair.

Maybe the Championship clubs should organise a wee whip-round for pitch upkeep at Ibrox?

Give me 20 grand a week and I'd play on broken glass, give them 20 grand a week and they'll complain about astro