The Alloa Athletic Thread

Bit curious if it's just us, or if he likes to act the c**t on all the part-timers' threads.

If it's the former, one can but assume that a laddie from Alloa pumped his missus. And the view through his bedroom window was less than perfect.

Bit curious if it's just us, or if he likes to act the c**t on all the part-timers' threads.

If it's the former, one can but assume that a laddie from Alloa pumped his missus. And the view through his bedroom window was less than perfect.

I don't think his cuntyness is exclusive to part-timers, to be fair.

Jings. Considering all his supercilious patter, I'd have thought he'd find it quite hard to interact with fans of other full-time clubs. I don't think a Falkirk fan could really find much to look down on with any of them.

Fair play, he's undoubtedly amusing, though :P

Our season was always going to be a long one !! In the wake to our points total so far it might even be worse than mortons 21 In season 2012/13

We have punched above our weight over the last 2 seasons and IMO been very very fortunate to have lasted so long in this div

If we go down we will have to regroup and go again guys but let us look back on the last 5 years and look at the memories he had under Hartley Smith and Lennons early days

Hartley excellent Manager who transformed the club

Smith took us to the petrofac cup final

And Lennon kept us up for a third season

Punching well above our weight lets hope we can regroup and go again just shows you things can change very very quickly in football

Keep the faith our Day will return !!!

Our season was always going to be a long one !! In the wake to our points total so far it might even be worse than mortons 21 In season 2012/13

We have punched above our weight over the last 2 seasons and IMO been very very fortunate to have lasted so long in this div

If we go down we will have to regroup and go again guys but let us look back on the last 5 years and look at the memories he had under Hartley Smith and Lennons early days

Hartley excellent Manager who transformed the club

Smith took us to the petrofac cup final

And Lennon kept us up for a third season

Punching well above our weight lets hope we can regroup and go again just shows you things can change very very quickly in football

Keep the faith our Day will return !!!

We're not even swinging this season.

Undoubtedly a great achievement to stay in the division, but Im not sure we've been very very fortunate.

Obviously Bob McHughs 96th minute goal was a stroke of luck, but both us and Cowdenbeath were in a bit of a strange situation of having 40 points on the board (which normally should be more than enough to finish at least 8th) but one of us still ending up in playoffs.

Last season if anything we were quite unfortunate when Livi were awarded a somewhat dodgy pen on the last day of the season- but we earned that by comprehensively beating Cowden then overcoming the play-offs.

I agree with the sentiment but lets not write the eulogy yet. Not great so far but still a long way to go.

Anyone know what ever happened to noel makombo-eboma? I know there was compensation due for him if he featured for the first team but surely it wasn't enough to make him seemingly just vanish, especially since it was reported a few years ago that arsenal were looking at him.

Anyone know what ever happened to noel makombo-eboma? I know there was compensation due for him if he featured for the first team but surely it wasn't enough to make him seemingly just vanish, especially since it was reported a few years ago that arsenal were looking at him.

Couldn't even find a trace of him online last time I looked. Hopefully still alive somewhere :wacko:

This is truly mystifying as the guy has appeared to have drop off the face of the earth. Maybe this was the French powerhouse who was supposed to be coming across pre-season. I will check football manager to see if he pops up.