The Alloa Athletic Thread

If only buddy budget won't go that far after the new floodlights

I thought you were a volunteer giving up you're free time in return to brown nose the hierarchy, be a general pest and freeload at away games?...

I think we could find someone less annoying to take your position. The only blessing in disguise is that we can't hear you on the terracing.

Wasps 1 getting it tight today!! By the way have the new floodlights been installed yet does anyone know?

Recs has been open early the last few days. Nothing yet when I drove past this morning on the way to work.

Recs has been open early the last few days. Nothing yet when I drove past this morning on the way to work.

Old ones completely removed when I was up at ground on Monday night but nothing else-I think it will take a wee while to install them. No game for a long time now so time is on their side

Old ones completely removed when I was up at ground on Monday night but nothing else-I think it will take a wee while to install them. No game for a long time now so time is on their side

Tilly Quarries mixer up there tonight. Maybe foundations for the new lights?