Edinburgh utd

budgie smuggler

So he was committed until something else came up?

Quite possible it only was a few days before he heard of the interest......but it didn't mean he had to take it!!

Am just looking from a players view point as to how it looks

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So he was committed until something else came up?

Quite possible it only was a few days before he heard of the interest......but it didn't mean he had to take it!!

Am just looking from a players view point as to how it looks

no brainer in my opinion. He had no money to strengthen at Edinburgh and struggled to get players cause of that, that won't be the case at Haddington if he takes them up leagues!

no brainer in my opinion. He had no money to strengthen at Edinburgh and struggled to get players cause of that, that won't be the case at Haddington if he takes them up leagues!

I thought Johnny had brought in some funds and also got a new committee on board to improve funding, although I would see that not being as much as haddington. Either way not a pleasant situation for anybody, I hope both parties do well in the coming season.

And you are obviously maxx or johnny in disguise or a player close to johnny as all you ever do is stick up for them.What if Haddington don't go up what next for the duo? East of Scotland or Lowland League.

And you are obviously maxx or johnny in disguise or a player close to johnny as all you ever do is stick up for them.What if Haddington don't go up what next for the duo? East of Scotland or Lowland League.

You think they have went into Haddington with a 1 year plan of getting them promoted like? I'd be surprised if that's the case. And I'd also be very surprised if they don't get them promoted in the time scale given!

You think they have went into Haddington with a 1 year plan of getting them promoted like? I'd be surprised if that's the case. And I'd also be very surprised if they don't get them promoted in the time scale given!

Im sure Haddington will expect it seeing as they done it at a team who finished second bottom in previous season.Haddington committee must be losing patience after all previous managers failed beforehand on a very handsome player budget.

you will probably find they signed because of the manager, if they knew before they signed Harvey was maybe leaving they would never have signed!

In which case the players need to take a long hard look at themselves. Never understand this pish of players following a manager about, whatever happened to loyalty.

Is the lowland & eos a bad thing like?

In which case the players need to take a long hard look at themselves. Never understand this pish of players following a manager about, whatever happened to loyalty.

and they have to show loyalty to Edinburgh for what reason?

True.. But like i said if they knew Harvey was possibly gonna leave i very much doubt they would have signed.

So he's not only let down the committee and club, he's also let down the players, if he's persuaded them to sign you'd think he would want to stay and have a crack at the premier. No loyalty to the club he harped on about in numerous interviews, was he worried about all the additional travelling as notice it's more a fife and tayside league next season ?

Archived