Edinburgh utd

budgie smuggler

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Interview?

Sorry,I read above post wrong thought you were in for the job.

So when are you signing for Haddington.If you have signed for Edinburgh for next season i really do hope they don't let you go for a pittance.

Sorry,I read above post wrong thought you were in for the job.

So when are you signing for Haddington.If you have signed for Edinburgh for next season i really do hope they don't let you go for a pittance.

Will the Edinburgh committee allow to be walked over and the Harvey crew nick the best players? No doubt they signed for Harvey and his vision for taking United into the Superleague, I'm sure some will be well pissed off. Haddington should be made to pay the going rate for Premier league players or let those that refuse to play and want to jump ship go and play amateur next season. It was the same at Pumphy last season and the clubs effected must stay strong.

If the Edinburgh players in question were out of contract at the end of the 13/14 season and have 'signed' up for the 14/15 season, would I be right in saying they can't be registered until June 23rd making them free to move to Haddington if they wish?

If the Edinburgh players in question were out of contract at the end of the 13/14 season and have 'signed' up for the 14/15 season, would I be right in saying they can't be registered until June 23rd making them free to move to Haddington if they wish?

Maybe,but some clubs resign players earlier in the season say in february I know Whitburn have done this and Harthill in the past.Maybe Edinburgh signed them up in march.

Any update from Edinburgh United? Their website looks dormant!! Presuming Craig has stopped updating it to go with Harvey!

The Premier league is an unforgiving league, just ask Livingston and Pumpherston so surely they must appoint speadily in order to give themselves the best chance of consolidating in the league. Any officials able to shed some light on the procedings??

PS one of the main things to get right is a decent website, the current one is torture!!

Any update from Edinburgh United? Their website looks dormant!! Presuming Craig has stopped updating it to go with Harvey!

The Premier league is an unforgiving league, just ask Livingston and Pumpherston so surely they must appoint speadily in order to give themselves the best chance of consolidating in the league. Any officials able to shed some light on the procedings??

PS one of the main things to get right is a decent website, the current one is torture!!

I have heard the names I put up earlier that they want to speak to them.what do you think new gaffar

Rumours abound Brogue, none have substance from what i heard, Spoke to a couple of players who have said they dont know anything.

Bit of a shambles and a distinct lack of organisation. Who do you think Harvey will try to take to Haddington?

What are you doing next season? Staying where you are or moving on?

Heard that Heriot Vale are losing lots of players which could explain the Lee Wallace rumour, but he wouldnt be available for most saturdays, Hole in Donut is a Vale player i believe so he should be in the know!

I know that a few EOS and Lowland teams are sniffing about certain Edinburgh players and money talks now that they are managerless. Shame as the club could be a giant in the non league environment with the right people running it in the same vein as Spartans.

Rumours abound Brogue, none have substance from what i heard, Spoke to a couple of players who have said they dont know anything.

Bit of a shambles and a distinct lack of organisation. Who do you think Harvey will try to take to Haddington?

What are you doing next season? Staying where you are or moving on?

Heard that Heriot Vale are losing lots of players which could explain the Lee Wallace rumour, but he wouldnt be available for most saturdays, Hole in Donut is a Vale player i believe so he should be in the know!

I know that a few EOS and Lowland teams are sniffing about certain Edinburgh players and money talks now that they are managerless. Shame as the club could be a giant in the non league environment with the right people running it in the same vein as Spartans.

Staying at Spartans. harvay will try get all players.

Archived