Poland v Scotland TV

Zitelli1875

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The level of interest in this game is now reflected in the, er, "broadcaster" - it's live on the Daily Record website.

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/watch-poland-v-scotland-free-3193666

I reckon if we'd not been drawn with Poland last Sunday, it would have been on the BBC or BT. But now, it's likely to be even more turgid than your everyday friendly (if such a thing is possible).

Wonder what the quality will be like? I take it it will be guys from the record doing all the shit-chat pre game?

Being web only is no real problem. Web and TV are almost one and the same anyway. If you've got a digibox/PS3/XBox or whatever, just open the browser and go to the Daily Record website and bang it on your telly. Sorted.

Seems odd that Wales v Iceland is on and Poland v Scotland isn't. Perhaps the Polish broadcasters asked for too much money?

Cannae see it if the Daily Record have got the rights to show the game.

Mental it's not on telly. Hopefully that will change tomorrow, at least get it on BT.

Being web only is no real problem. Web and TV are almost one and the same anyway. If you've got a digibox/PS3/XBox or whatever, just open the browser and go to the Daily Record website and bang it on your telly. Sorted.

It's not really the same thing if you can't get cable in your area and you're miles away from the nearest exchange :bairn

Seems odd that Wales v Iceland is on and Poland v Scotland isn't. Perhaps the Polish broadcasters asked for too much money?

Wales v Iceland is covered by Sky's deal for Wales home games. If this had been a home friendly for us, it would have been on Sky.

If the fact it's on the Daily Record site isn't bad enough, they've gone and hired Peter Martin and Alan Rough for commentary.

They describe the former as "The nation's leading voice of football" :blink:

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/peter-martin-hoping-another-moment-3194945

Why are the BBC previewing every other British team and Republic of Ireland's games but not Scotland's? Seems a bit odd, website editor must have made a bit of a goof.

Anyone know if i will be able to watch this on my iPad tomorrow?

Yep, should still be able to watch it on the Daily Record website.

Also, some pubs will be connecting laptops to TVs and showing the game, just need to find one...

Archived