Poland v Scotland TV

Zitelli1875

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Im not sure this is on tv, which seems odd. Not on Sky, BT or BBC as far as listings appear to say.

Hope this changes, I want to rub it rrrrright up the (Polish) missus when we win*

*Scrape a 0-0

It's on TVP1, which I think is the Polish equivalent of BBC1.

Not sure if that's available on the Polish TV that you get in pubs over here. It might just be Polish 'Sky' that we get.

ETA; I reckon BBC will pick it up and show it over here anyway.

Two schools of thought for this one one hand our teams inexperienced a game time at this level to improve.And the other is that our boss will not want to show his hand,and could ask some players to pull out with a knock.And call in others on the fringes that are strong players guys like Bridcutt,MacArthur Rhodes,Dixon,who he can get a shift out off.

Personally I would go with our strongest team as there will probably be drop outs when its for real,and we are in this situation of pot four as we failed to win friendly matches for years especially in Glasgow or Scotland

The level of interest in this game is now reflected in the, er, "broadcaster" - it's live on the Daily Record website.

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/watch-poland-v-scotland-free-3193666

I reckon if we'd not been drawn with Poland last Sunday, it would have been on the BBC or BT. But now, it's likely to be even more turgid than your everyday friendly (if such a thing is possible).

Archived